Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maid finds naked truth

Re: Maid finds naked truth

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    This is why I always take a big poop right on my bedspread as soon as I arrive in my room.

I never understood cootie phobia myself.. Do you guys freak out if you have to sit on a chair used by someone else? Airline seat or barber chair? What about a toilet seat? How do you go to the bathroom in the GAB, since John Allen was too cheap to buy seat covers?
    Thank you Walt and Bob for going for it in 2010-2014!

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    Ugh! if they don't clean the bedspreads who knows what's on the floor
    Ecoli bacteria if you believe what you see on Dateline.
    "Booing on opening day is like telling grandma her house smells like old lady."--WOY

1st pick 2022 B.B. draft George Foster's Avatar

Here is a true story.

My brother was a manager of a middle of the road chain hotel. He got a late night phone call at the front desk from a mother of a 18 month old. She was screaming and demanded he come to the room. He ran to the room and the mother was still crying and screaming. He said, "what's wrong?" She said that her son was crawling around on the floor and got under the bed. When she pulled him out he had a used condom in his mouth. She said, "what do I do, what do I do??" He said, "uh...I'm sorry and I'll give you a certificate for a free room in the future."
    Not this year...maybe a Wild Card

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster
    Here is a true story.

My brother was a manager of a middle of the road chain hotel. He got a late night phone call at the front desk from a mother of a 18 month old. She was screaming and demanded he come to the room. He ran to the room and the mother was still crying and screaming. He said, "what's wrong?" She said that her son was crawling around on the floor and got under the bed. When she pulled him out he had a used condom in his mouth. She said, "what do I do, what do I do??" He said, "uh...I'm sorry and I'll give you a certificate for a free room in the future."
    I don't blame her for being upset. God only knows what he may have been exposed to.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by creek14
    What makes you think I haven't already seen *it*?
    I should've known! That was no mere housekeeper, that was you in your french maid outfit and one of those handheld gizmos you see on TV to defeat those electronic card locks. Have you no shame creek?

Quote Originally Posted by corkedbat
    Have you no shame creek?
    Uh, no.

You think I'm in the business I'm in just for freedom and stuff like that?!?!

Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

When you first get to the room, then spill something on the bedding and make them bring you a new set.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

I'm reporting to you live from the Pfister Hotel in beautiful and sunny downtown Milwaukee, WI.

I am currently in my room. I doubt this was Adam Dunns room because it's kinda small but you never know (and frankly I don't really want to think about it much).

I'll keep my eyes peeled because I think the Rockies are in town and this is where the ballplayers usually stay.
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner
    I'm reporting to you live from the Pfister Hotel in beautiful and sunny downtown Milwaukee, WI.

I am currently in my room. I doubt this was Adam Dunns room because it's kinda small but you never know (and frankly I don't really want to think about it much).

I'll keep my eyes peeled because I think the Rockies are in town and this is where the ballplayers usually stay.
    Be sure to get a fresh bedspread as GAC suggested.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498
    Be sure to get a fresh bedspread as GAC suggested.

Bedspread has already been pulled off the bed. The phone, remote controll and desk have all be wiped down with disenfectant wipes.

Beyond that, I choose to live in denial.
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster
    Here is a true story.

That is one of the raunchiest stories I have ever heard. That is nasty. I would be furious if I even saw an opened one in a room, used or unused, let alone in my kids mouth. ughh

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner

Once when I was in Milwaukee, I rode in an elevator with Bud Selig.

Pay attention to the open sky

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFan
    When I first got hired at a radio station in Ocala I spent a few weeks in a hotel...the second hotel they sent me to until I could find a place to live...the first hotel when I went to check in asked if I had been there before. I said "no" they asked how long I would be staying I said only a short term...they then asked if by that I meant only a few hours or if I needed the room the entire night.
    That is a riot.
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by creek14
    What makes you think I haven't already seen *it*?

Something tells me you "have"!
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Quote Originally Posted by REDREAD
    I never understood cootie phobia myself.. Do you guys freak out if you have to sit on a chair used by someone else? Airline seat or barber chair? What about a toilet seat? How do you go to the bathroom in the GAB, since John Allen was too cheap to buy seat covers?
    Me neither. I have what they call an immune system.
    The widow is gathering nettles for her children's dinner; a perfumed seigneur, delicately lounging in the Oeil de Boeuf, hath an alchemy whereby he will extract the third nettle and call it rent. ~ Carlyle

Turn Off Ads?