• win 1 of 3

9 12.86%
  • win 2 of 3

49 70.00%
  • we sweep Cards

11 15.71%

Thread: how many games do you think we take from the Cards

how many games do you think we take from the Cards

How many games will the Reds win vs the Cards? (out of 3 games)
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: how many games do you think we take from the Cards

I think they will take 2 of the 3. I hope I'm wrong and they sweep, though.

2. I honestly think 2. Barn burners to be sure, but the Cards have the look of a defeated opponent, while the Reds seem hungry still.
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

The Reds were lucky to win 2 in Cincy. They will be lucky to win one in STL.

Fat_Strat

If we (Cards fan) can't get our act together for this series, then please, win the division so we can convince Jocketty to actually put some talent on the field.

Who would have thought that eventually Marquis, Suppan, Ricardo Rincon, Larry Bigbie, John Rodriguez, Aaron Miles, etc would start sucking?

We'll take 2 of 3 from you just because we play great at home. We'll still win the division, but we don't deserve it... at least not if we keep playing like this.

I said we will win 2 out of 3, but I don't think it will be easy.

I think the Cards will raise their game to play the Reds, especially after getting spanked in Pittsburg.
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

Arroyo
    Loshe
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

i would hope for 2 games going with a W L W. winning like that will get us out of there 1/2 game out and with a good feeling going to pittsburgh. of course a sweep would be nice but i don't want to be greedy.
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

We are not allowed to use the word s**** during this series. I think we jinx ourselves when we said that word (which will remain unspoken).

Fat Strat, did you say the Cards would win 2 because they play great at home? They also got swept the last time the Reds came to St. Louis. Your logic is escaping me, and you.

Gimme 2!

Turn Off Ads?