Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: embarrassing things you wouldnt tell any1?

embarrassing things you wouldnt tell any1?

Does anyone on here do things that they wont admit to face to face but would admit to on here? OK I'm 41 and still like buying the occasional comic book...not often..cant afford them with any regularity and dont like the new crap anyway-to hard to keep up with....but i do like to stop maybe once a month or so and grab me all the 70's or 80's Brave and the Bold's(Batman teamups) that i can afford.Stop by Cincy Sci-Fi every so often..boxes full of comics but not in any order or inventoried at all...not sure why they do that

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: embarrassing things you wouldnt tell any1?

I once pee'd all over myself on a date.

It was night time. It was a port-a-john. I don't "sit" in those things, I hover. The toilet lid was closed unbeknownst to me. I pee'd all over the lid and it went all over the back of my slacks.

(My date was a good sport. We both laughed hysterically ........ then found a cozy spot to get myself out of those wet clothes. )
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

I played Magic: The Gathering in my early teens.

i made friendship bracelets for all of El Debarge when i was about 11.:ughmamoru

I howl, bark and growl a lot whenever the Reds, Bengals, Browns or Buckeyes lose.

I played Magic: The Gathering in my early teens.
    There is currently an online version if you want back into the fold. I started in my early teens playing the beta version. Yes I was and still am a geek.
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

They wheeled a 3x4 steel safe into the clubhouse Sunday morning to store the players' valuables. It took four guys to lift it off a dolly and onto a table.

Said pitcher Kent Mercker: "What's that, Junior Griffey's wallet?"

Frankenstein never scared me....marsupials do.

Quote Originally Posted by Blimpie
    Frankenstein never scared me....marsupials do.

Lemme guess...because they're fast?
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

At the age of 11, I crapped my pants at my first camping trip for boy scouts. I thought it was gas!

Fortunatly for me, I am the master of self deprecating humor, and was able to laugh it off.
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

And I'm still not gonna tell anyone.... especially an internet sports forum.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    And I'm still not gonna tell anyone.... especially an internet sports forum.

Oh come on GAC!!! You can tell me! I mean, you can trust the guy who crapped his pants right?
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

I was out fishing and had to go #2 really bad. I had no TP, so I reached for the nearest leaves. Turned out to be Poison Ivy. I was in such pain for about a week and a half. Funny thing, that one occasion must have immunized me from Poison Ivy though, because now I can roll around in the stuff and it doesn't phase me.

i got to tell someone --when i was in college i was poor....anyways, my sister got married and she had about a thousand left over wedding mints and they tasted great --so i ate about a thousand of them cause i was poor and starved....later on i started burping the things and it smelled great...i was burping good breath!!

As the mints worked their way through my system .....well i had the best smelling bowel movements of all time.

Now the world knows.

I've come to the conclusion, and from reading the above accounts, that I think some of you are full of........

If your most embarassing moment is simply crapping your pants, then in comparison to my past world of youthful indescretion you guys ain't got nothing.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by i_heart_jason
    i made friendship bracelets for all of El Debarge when i was about 11.:ughmamoru
    Close the thread, we've got our winner!

Turn Off Ads?