Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Cameron Maybin

Cameron Maybin

Stupid, but is it a sign of things to come or just boys being boys?

19-year-old Cameron Maybin is accused of violating the Michigan's zero-tolerance alcohol law after being found with a a 0.04 blood-alcohol level following a minor traffic accident.

Police say the underage Maybin had alcohol in his system when the car he was driving hit a utility pole on July 13. Maybin will reportedly plead not guilty to the charge. He could be punished with up to a 90-day suspended license, community service and a $250 fine for the misdemeanor alcohol offense. The Tigers don't plan to discipline him over the incident.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cameron Maybin

I think it is a little bit of boys being boys, but I also think the Tigers might want to look into disciplining him over it. Nothing major though.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe Ohio's BAC for underage persons is .01. Nothing different than an overage DUI of .08. No difference in the eyes of the law.

why is he pleading not guilty?
    "I hate SF."

-Mat Latos

Quote Originally Posted by tbball10
    why is he pleading not guilty?
    Probably becuase he was the only one involved, claimed to swerve to avoid a deer, and called and waited for the cops to arrive.

sounds responsible....thats less than a beer an hour...nothing to worry about...if he blew a 1.4 then itd be something to think about it
    For Love of the Game

"If you aren't first; you're last"

Quote Originally Posted by RedsIn07
    Probably becuase he was the only one involved, claimed to swerve to avoid a deer, and called and waited for the cops to arrive.
    Even if that is the case, he had alc in the system, still a DUI for a 19-year old.

Turn Off Ads?