Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sean Casey

Sean Casey

Just made a fantastic catch on a popup in foul. Caught it on the steps of the Reds Sox's dougout and then fell into Willy Mo's arms as he stumbled down the steps.

I know he's on the Tigers now, but I really like that guy. I wish him great luck.

And I'm impressed that Willy Mo was able to make the catch.
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Sean Casey

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner
    Just made a fantastic catch on a popup in foul. Caught it on the steps of the Reds Sox's dougout and then fell into Willy Mo's arms as he stumbled down the steps.

I know he's on the Tigers now, but I really like that guy. I wish him great luck.

And I'm impressed that Willy Mo was able to make the catch.
    Seriously, how could you wish bad luck on such a great guy, heres to you Casey.
    Last edited by FoReel; 08-16-2006 at 08:09 PM.
    I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

"So Fla Red"

I've loved seeing Casey off to a great start in Motown since the trade. Happy to see him headed to the playoffs.

I check Sean's game stats every single night; I have ever since he left the Reds. I know many don't share my feeling, but I really really miss watching him play and seeing that great smile in the Reds dugout.

And Wily Mo, I'm glad you had his back! I wouldn't expect anything less. He probably gave you a hug, and went back to first base smiling.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

I usually watch at least an at-bat or two of Sean's every day on mlb.tv. I miss him, too. Definitely my favorite player that's still in the game. Can't wait to get my new kitten... His or her name will be Casey!
    BARRY LARKIN
    "You made me hope for something better
    And made me reach for something more"

"Love is doing all the little things that don't show up in the box score."

"Spicy Habanero"

I take Hatte over Case anyday
    "I think everybody here is definitely excited about (Eddie) Guardado. It wasn't a save situation, but when you've lost a couple like we have, it felt like a save situation." -- Reds manager Jerry Narron on using his newly acquired closer Eddie Guardado.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Barry11
    I usually watch at least an at-bat or two of Sean's every day on mlb.tv. I miss him, too. Definitely my favorite player that's still in the game. Can't wait to get my new kitten... His or her name will be Casey!
    That is my cat's name. I have several friends who are Tigers fans, and they always say, "Why would you name your cat after a Tigers player?"

I had a dream about Sean Casey last night (no, seriously). I asked him if he was sad that he was traded last month and he said "Heck no" because he went from a crap team to a good team. He did say that he missed the Reds though. I was encouraged, even though it was just a dream
    Reds record while I was in attendance in 2006: 7-2
    Reds record while I was in attendance in 2007: 2-0
    Reds record while I'm in attendance in 2008: 0-1
    "I wish the stadium was filled up every night." - Bronson Arroyo, Cincinnati Enquirer - February 9, 2007

"Spicy Habanero"

Sean Casey 8.5 mil this year.
    Scott Hatteberg 750,000

Sean Casey Avg 296
    Scott Hatteberg Avg 324

THAT SAYS IT ALL!!!!
    "I think everybody here is definitely excited about (Eddie) Guardado. It wasn't a save situation, but when you've lost a couple like we have, it felt like a save situation." -- Reds manager Jerry Narron on using his newly acquired closer Eddie Guardado.

"Spicy Habanero"

Sean Casey OBP 366
    Scott Hatteberg OBP 417

"Spicy Habanero"

Im gonna name my cat Hatte...

Isn't this a thread about Casey's great catch last night?

And Wily Mo's ultimate "save"?
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    Isn't this a thread about Casey's great catch last night?

And Wily Mo's ultimate "save"?
    I thought so too, but I guess others ...

It was a real nice catch. Glad to see WMP doing well for the Sox as well - and healthy.
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

I love Hatteberg, but make no mistake, this is a CAREER year for him. Casey's a proven +.300 hitter every year. He costs a hell of a lot more, but if I were a betting man, I'd be willing to bet Hatteberg will fall back closer to his career norms next year, and Casey will remain his steady .310 self.

The remarkable part was Wily Mo actually catching something.

I am glad to see Sean playing for DET. He is missed but, like anyone, he is, and was, replaceable.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Turn Off Ads?