http://www.sportspickle.com/features...816-jeter.html

Derek Jeter led the Yankees to an exciting, come-from-behind victory over the Orioles last night with a dramatic, walk-off, bases loaded intangible. It was the shortstop’s 1,148th career game-winning intangible, extending his major league record.

Jeter came to the plate against Baltimore closer Chris Ray in the bottom of the ninth inning with the bases loaded, two outs and the Yankees trailing 6-3. But seconds later his unmatched intangibles cleared the bases and had New York celebrating an exciting win before a roaring home crowd.

“It was amazing to see,” said recent Yankees acquisition Bobby Abreu. “I’ve long heard about Jeter’s intangibles and how his true worth can’t be measured by his somewhat pedestrian numbers, but this is the first time I witnessed it with my own eyes. It’s still unclear to me exactly what happened. I remember him going up to the plate. There was maybe a pitch or two and then a great flash of light shot out of him and filled the sky. Then the next thing I knew everyone was celebrating at home plate. It was totally surreal. But great, because we really needed the win.”

I laughed hard, hope you guys do.