Turn Off Ads?

Thread: I'm a little confused about something?

I'm a little confused about something?

In the last game of a road trip, do the Reds pitchers all leave before the rest of the team? The reason I asks this is, on Thursday, it looks to me that long man Ryan Franklin was the only pitcher available in the 9th inning of a close game. Were the other 10 members of the bullpen that Wayne Krivsky has acquired since Mid-July on their way back to Cincy?

Maybe, I'm a little confused, naive or maybe Jerry Narron is suffering "post-concussion syndrome." Please enlighten me as to where the rest of the pitching staff was Thursday afternoon...
    Hacktastic: The Story of the 2014 Cincinnati Reds

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: I'm a little confused about something?

Later than expected, as the Reds bats filled up the previous flight.
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

Re: I'm a little confused about something?

Quote Originally Posted by Centralchamps05
    In the last game of a road trip, do the Reds pitchers all leave before the rest of the team? The reason I asks this is, on Thursday, it looks to me that long man Ryan Franklin was the only pitcher available in the 9th inning of a close game. Were the other 10 members of the bullpen that Wayne Krivsky has acquired since Mid-July on their way back to Cincy?

Maybe, I'm a little confused, naive or maybe Jerry Narron is suffering "post-concussion syndrome." Please enlighten me as to where the rest of the pitching staff was Thursday afternoon...
    Bray and Coffey are over used to be honest. Cormier and Guardado are still sore. So really that just left Weathers, Schoeneweis, and Franklin.. the others are starters.

EDIT:

From one of the newer post "the comedy continues.." Schoeneweis left knee was swollen and had an ice pack on it.. in translation was unable to pitch last night.
    Last edited by RedLegSuperStar; 08-18-2006 at 09:54 AM.

Turn Off Ads?