Turn Off Ads?

Thread: SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - Aaron Durley towers over the competition at the Little Leag

SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - Aaron Durley towers over the competition at the Little Leag

Wow! Check this out... absolutely incredible... He makes Dunn look small!

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story...T=HMA&GT1=8485

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - Aaron Durley towers over the competition at the Little Leag

Steriods are a bad thing.

Wow! He should just now be hitting his growth spurt too.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Re: SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - Aaron Durley towers over the competition at the Little Leag

they said on Tv last night,, he played in the little leauge world series last year and was only 6"4 he grew 4 inches in one year!!

WOW

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan4445
    they said on Tv last night,, he played in the little leauge world series last year and was only 6"4 he grew 4 inches in one year!!

WOW
    I grew 4 inches in one year. Granted, I was 25 and it was my waistline... but hey... I can feel for the kid.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Somewhere today I saw a graphic comparing this kid to Shaq. I'm pretty sure this kid was bigger in all categories (height, weight and shoe size). It was wild.

Old Red Guard Reject

Shaq (at 13) : 6'6" size 16 shoe

Durley: 6'8" size 19 shoe

He said Shaq was his favorite athlete. I bet you see him back in the states soon so he can play high school sports.
    If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

Someone get this kid a basketball.

I haven't seen any of the LLWS. Does he look athletic at that size/age?

Old Red Guard Reject

Quote Originally Posted by ochre
    I haven't seen any of the LLWS. Does he look athletic at that size/age?
    He's just, well, BIG. I mean he's athletic too, but you just look at him and go 'man, he's big!' Weighs 256.

If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

I watched this kid briefly in the games his team played in the LLWS. He is simply BIG. He is very slow and clumsy. That is totally to be expected though when you are that gigantic at age 13.

Baseball is the last sport he should be playing right now. Get the basketball in his hands now, and everyday until he masters the sport.

Re: SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - Aaron Durley towers over the competition at the Little

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye33
    I watched this kid briefly in the games his team played in the LLWS. He is simply BIG. He is very slow and clumsy. That is totally to be expected though when you are that gigantic at age 13.
    That's more of what I was curious about. Does he appear to have decent hand-eye coordination?

Greg Oden didn't when he was that age!!

This kid could end up being a seven-plus footer. He needs to quit playing baseball immediately and get in a gym.

Re: SOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. - Aaron Durley towers over the competition at the Little

the funniest thing to me about this kid in the LLWS is that he has to use a little league bat. he is up there with one of those skinny barrelled LL bat. It looks like a twig in his hands.

how has he hit? i would imagine he would bomb them out if he makes contact.
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

Turn Off Ads?