Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Freels shot at a Gold Glove this year

Freels shot at a Gold Glove this year

What exactly are the requirements as far as games played? If Freel meets those requirements I think he should have a good shot. Anyone else agree/disagree?
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Freels shot at a Gold Glove this year

I remember a year that Rafael Palmeiro played in like 9 games one year and won the gold glove.
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Do you have your shirt on? - Adam Dunn to Marty on the Bananna Phone.

He sure could hit HalMorrisRules's Avatar

I doubt not meeting requirements is what would prevent Ryan from winning a GG award. In my mind, the thing that would prevent him from winning would be voters not knowing at which position they should vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by HalMorrisRules
    I doubt not meeting requirements is what would prevent Ryan from winning a GG award. In my mind, the thing that would prevent him from winning would be voters not knowing at which position they should vote for him.
    There are just 3 OF voted for, they dont breakdown the outfield by LF, CF, RF. If you meant 2nd base, I dont think people would consider him for that.
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

Another great play by Freel!
    Talent is God Given: be humble.
    Fame is man given: be thankful.
    Conceit is self given: be careful.

John Wooden

hes great i love this guy in right field because he'll get to whatever comes near him, which is gold glove material...hes been number one play on sportscenter a lot, and also a lot of plays in just the top ten....accroding to baseball tonight he has the best play in reds history

Turn Off Ads?