Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyday Eddie

Everyday Eddie

There he goes off the mound with a 7 run lead. He did not look at all happy, I think this is a major concern. I bet Doc Hollywood's eyes are spinning like slots, he has hit the jackpot this year.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Everyday Eddie

I wonder who Krivsky trades for now. John Franco?

Seanez, one 40 year old for another.
    Last edited by keeganbrick; 08-19-2006 at 09:14 PM.
    Cincinnati Reds
    VOTTO

Quote Originally Posted by keeganbrick
    Seanez, one 40 year old for another.
    Very possible. I make Weathers the closer and activate Belisle myself.

Chick's got his ERA down to 3.75 with a decent H/9, though his krate sucks balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Aronchis
    Chick's got his ERA down to 3.75 with a decent H/9, though his krate sucks balls.
    Is this the Louisville closer (Scott Chiasson)? FSN ran some graphics Friday about him and talked about how good he has been as of late.

Maybe preparing us for the inevitable collapse of Everday Eddie??????
    Last edited by jnwohio; 08-19-2006 at 09:54 PM.

I just got back from the game. Eddie was torked when they took him out. Ross said during the star of the game that EDE was really wencing while pitching. He got the first two guys out but then something went wrong, IMO because he suddenly had issues.
    Last edited by Ltlabner; 08-19-2006 at 10:22 PM.
    a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

narron makes the dumbest move by putting him in when we were up seven runs...because hes been having injuries..good job narron

For the life of me I can't figure out why Eddie Guardado was in this game. If his forearm is pinching him, he needs rest, not a mopup role. Somebody please explain to me what in the heck Narron could have been thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by JTMONEY
    narron makes the dumbest move by putting him in when we were up seven runs...because hes been having injuries..good job narron
    He hasn't pitched since Sunday, he probably needed the work. I would rather find out he's injured when we're up seven than if we're up one.

Man Pills

Quote Originally Posted by Aronchis
    krate sucks balls.

Razor has it right. Time to find out now if EDE is got it going or not. He does not. Time to put him on the DL and get him healthy. Time to go back to Weathers. He has pitched well and can handle the pressure better than Bray and Coffey.

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knuckler
    For the life of me I can't figure out why Eddie Guardado was in this game. If his forearm is pinching him, he needs rest, not a mopup role. Somebody please explain to me what in the heck Narron could have been thinking.

He needed and WANTED work. He asked to pitch. I too was curious and made a call. I only got to see a few innings on TV today. Once I saw that I had to know.
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Pitching is the thing WVRedsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Team Clark
    He needed and WANTED work. He asked to pitch. I too was curious and made a call. I only got to see a few innings on TV today. Once I saw that I had to know.
    Great information, as usual, TCII. I'll be interested on what the verdict is, if we get any information at all.

We needed Eddie. He was and is a real closer. A guy who really was a closer and who got excited when the deal was done. He fired up the team. We hadn't seen that since Jeff Brantley. I hope he makes it back, but I have a sneaking suspision that we've seen the last of him this year.
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Quote Originally Posted by Team Clark
    So if Paul Wilson asks to pitch they will activate him? (That is rhetorical, nothing to do with you TC). But aren't we done letting our injured pitchers do what they want. We have had probably 5 guys pitch while hurt this year and Wilson last year. This has to stop. He needed to be on the DL a while ago.

Turn Off Ads?