1) They don't have names on the back of their jerseys.
2) Nothing like watching a team that has 13th thru 16th graders on it.
3) The marching bands are..um...just wonderful. Nothing like hearing the same fight song someone wrote back in 1920.
4) They have dudes for cheerleaders.
5) If good grades really matter, why not watch members of the Dean's List play football?
6) It's great to see QBs learning to throw a spiral.
7) Love those 78-3 matchups (Yes, we know our team is going to get killed, but think of the national exposure we'll get in doing so!!! It's good for our school to get slaughtered! Really!)
8) Running backs are supposed to gain 300 yards on the ground every week, aren't they?
9) Gotta love those nail biter 29 yard field goals.
10) Do they still run the wishbone in college football?
11) Whose the college champion? We don't know! The ambiguity makes it all the more interesting, I guess.
12) You also have to love those armed forces teams. They are great for de-fense, but not for dee-fense if you know what I'm sayin'.
13) And why does Harvard have a team? So they can beat up Yale?
14) They don't have one Bowl Game, they have 40- it's like the Special Olympics- everybody gets to win.
15) These guys aren't getting paid to play? Noooooooooo.