Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Anyone trust the starting pitching more than the bullpen?

Anyone trust the starting pitching more than the bullpen?

I know there are numerous injuries, and Milton is always a question mark, the 5th starter is a question mark and Arroyo is too, but don't you have a better feeling about the starters than the bullpen?

Just a gut feeling.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Anyone trust the starting pitching more than the bullpen?

of late ive really believed in our pitching as a whole.. but with the injuries im a lil scepticle about who comes in and when from the BP

As for the SP'ing... the day we find out we are IN THE PLAYOFFS i wanna know where Lohse, Michalak, Arroyo, Milton and Harang are partying at so i can go give them lots and lots of man love and thanks for Takin Reds baseball back to October

Edit: but lets not foget the others who may have had off days but really helped carry us along.. Rameriz, Claussen, Germano, any pitcher who may not be with us now.. but GAVE SOMETHING to the cause.. even the ones who gave more to the other teams cause.. but atleast helped us at somepoint lol

and a very special thanks to the surprise pitcher of the year... Lohse.. sry.. harang was but man this guy is really adding that 3rd quality start every week to the lineup and really has me loooking forward to the day he pitches
    Proud Member of "The Bengals Lair"
    http://www.uranking.com/vote.asp?member=45269
    http://www.powerhouserock.net
    Somebody's gotta win and somebody's gotta lose and I believe in letting the other guy lose. - Pete Rose

Re: Anyone trust the starting pitching more than the bullpen?

The starting pitching has kept us in the race despite the bullpen. Without today's meltdown we would be in first place right now.
    Ron Popeil apologist.

Turn Off Ads?