Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The Road Trip

The Road Trip

This is it, time to put up or shut up. This grueling 10 game road trip couldn't have come at a worse time for the Reds. We are historically bad on these west coast swings and I am concerned of the timing of this trip. San Francisco and San Diego are playing there best ball of the year and we all know how tough the Dodgers are. Let us hope that we can play .500 ball and come home withing 3 games of either the wildcard or the division. I think we are better suited for these trips then in the past with our improved pitching, but our propensity to rely on the long ball to score runs could hurt us in the bigger parks like Petco and Dodger Stadium. Let's hope for the best! Go REDS!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    BurnYrHouseDown

Re: The Road Trip

A worrisome trip, indeed. But didn't we sweep San Diego at Petco last year?

I start teaching on the day after labor day, so I'm looking forward to staying up late over the next two weeks enjoying these games and putting my course together--i hope I'm not disappointed!

Turn Off Ads?