Turn Off Ads?
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: 8-24-06 game thread west coast roadtrip! first stop san fran!

Re: 8-24-06 game thread west coast roadtrip! first stop san fran!

Nice job Stormy! An uneventful 9th....I love it!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Believer since 1981

.001 percentage point behind the Cards...
    Bowman Card Collector

ORG Infidel

Great game tonight. I am not going to get much sleep this week or next, but it is worth it. GO REDS!!

Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar

HUGE win!

This is our year.

What's really impressive is the Reds scored at least one run in each of the last 4 innings. That's pretty clutch all the way around. And, don't forget the big at bat Dunn had in the 9th. He really battled Stanton to set the stage for the huge hit by Castro.

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFan
    Actually...Bronson Arroyo has given up more HR's than Milton this year.
    Because he has more starts.... give it some time!
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

What a great way to start the day! I woke up just before 6 A.M., turned on the coffee, and settled in for the 6 A.M. Sportscenter. And to my surprise, the Reds opened up the show. Shocking! Down 3-0, only to come back once again for the victory. Awesome!
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Turn Off Ads?