Bleachers $30

WS
    Box $200
    Reserve $150
    Bleachers $90

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Playoff Ticket Prices

I have been out of town for a week have they announced when they are going to start selling playoff tickets.

Link anywhere?

WS ticket prices.. OUCH!!!!
    I'm East of you. Be very very worried. Not quite OBX. But, be worried.

a super volcano of ridonkulous suckitude.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

No matter how much I love the Reds.....I would not take out a loan to take my family to a WS game. What a shame.
    Let's play two!!!

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crosley68
    No matter how much I love the Reds.....I would not take out a loan to take my family to a WS game. What a shame.
    WS tickets are going to be scalped for prices like that anyway. I'd rather see MLB getting that money than scalpers or profiteering season-ticket holders.

1st pick 2022 B.B. draft George Foster's Avatar

Does anybody know when they will go on sell to the general public?
    Not this year...maybe a Wild Card

Quote Originally Posted by 2001MUgrad
    WS ticket prices.. OUCH!!!!
    If we make it that far it's cheap!
    And This One Belongs to the REDS!!!

I think these are the rates for season ticket holders. The public rates will most likely be higher.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

I found out tonight my father sprung for the playoff and WS tickets for the both of us! Can you belive it?

And if they don't make it we'll just roll the money into the 20 game mini-package we would have bought for 2007 anyway. And the remainder of the money will be refunded.

But I'm stunned that he did that for us. He went to some of the playoff games in 1976 (and maybe 1975) but has never been to a WS game.

I'm speechless.

I simply don't have access to a "cares about RBI" place in my psyche. There is a "mildly curious about OBI%" alcove just before the acid filled lake guarded by robot snipers with lasers which leads to the "cares about RBI" antechamber though. - Nate

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    And the remainder of the money will be refunded.
    This is vastly different from everything I've seen from the Reds, including what's on the web site.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/NASAp...n_policies.jsp

For any games not played at Great American Ball Park for the 2006 DIV, LCS and/or WS, the tickets will be automatically credited to the 2007 account of the Season Ticket Holder of record. Tickets SHOULD NOT be returned and will have no cash value.
    A 20 game mini-package in my same seat next season would only run $220 + the small printing fee compared to the $765 I'd have to front for playoff tickets right now. If the Reds failed to make the World Series and/or NLCS and I knew those tickets would be actually refunded even after I spent $200+ on a package next season, that's a significant change from what I've heard.
    Barry Larkin - HOF, 2012

Put an end to the Lost Decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone792 View Post
    This is vastly different from everything I've seen from the Reds, including what's on the web site.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/NASAp...n_policies.jsp

A 20 game mini-package in my same seat next season would only run $220 + the small printing fee compared to the $765 I'd have to front for playoff tickets right now. If the Reds failed to make the World Series and/or NLCS and I knew those tickets would be actually refunded even after I spent $200+ on a package next season, that's a significant change from what I've heard.
    You know, I just threw that in my post because that's what my father said durring our conversation and I was typing fast. But you are right, it does fly in the face of everything I've heard previously.

I'll give him a call tomorow and let you know what I find out.

Turn Off Ads?