Turn Off Ads?

Thread: GAC's Appreciation Cook-out

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

GAC's Appreciation Cook-out

If a mod could make this a sticky I'd appreciate it.

From discussions of appropriate dates on the other thread, it seems like Saturday, September 30th, is the best day for the cook-out. I know it's gonna be hard to find a date where some could attend, and this seemed like the best day to do it.

It also gives us more time to get the outside of the house done (landscaping, etc).

Also - I've been watching the local Lowes, and they are dropping the prices of their gas grills for end-of-summer clearance. I should be able to get a good one over the next couple of weeks.

I'm gonna provide all the food, drink, etc.... hamburgers, HDs, brats, side dishes, drink (including beer). If some want to bring a specialty side dish, then I will be more then happy to sample it.

NOTE TO CREEK'S HUBBY: I will also get some veggie burgers and HDs, so you guys better be there buddy!

I have a HUGE backyard, so I'm gonna set up some games (horse shoes, Jarts, croquet, mole hunting, etc).

I will say that if you have lawn chairs (or the fold down type) I'd appreciate if you'd bring them. I have some, but not quite enough obviously.

Also - your spouse, kids, GF/BF are also more then welcome. I have three kids (two teenagers), and they own every video game system imaginable.

But I'd like to use this thread for people to respond so I can get an idea of how many will be attending.

Later on I will set up directions for those that need them.

But again - my family would like to thank everyone on here who has kept us in their prayers, supported and been there for us during these past 6 months. You all made it alot easier to deal with.
    Last edited by GAC; 08-27-2006 at 09:20 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?