Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Lucky breaks

Lucky breaks

Just to show how things are currently going for the Cards, Pujols gets a 1 out dribbler for a base hit along the 3rd base line, Cards get a few more baserunners and load the bases, hit a groundball to the Cubs 2nd baseman who inexplicably makes a throw to NOWHERE, not second (impossible play) or to first (could have made that play). I think Belliard was the batter, not sure who the Cub second baseman was at the moment. After that inexplicable run scoring, Cubbies throw a wild pitch, another run scores, walk the bases loaded, then a 2 run base hit. So pretty much, the Cubs have gift wrapped this inning for the Cards, and the Cards are getting some tremendous breaks to top it off. Too bad things aren't going that way for us...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Lucky breaks

I think it was a passed ball, not a wild pitch, as I mentioned above. This is what I get I suppose for half paying attention to the game. Not knowing who's batting, pitching, or on the basepaths isn't a good way to follow a game. Who would've thought?

Turn Off Ads?