Kicker-David Akers
    Defense-Tampa Bay

Backups
    Rb-Thomas Jones
    Rb-Joseph Addai
    Wr-Eric Moulds
    Wr-David Givens
    Qb-Leinart

I can only hope that Kitna locks into Roy Williams early and often.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: My team.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Ten man league.

Qb-Delhomme
    Rb-Tomlinson
    Rb-Dominick Davis
    Wr-Holt
    Wr-Roy Williams
    Wr/Te-Mike Clayton or Jason Witten
    Te-Todd Heap
    Kicker-David Akers
    Defense-Tampa Bay

Backups
    Rb-Thomas Jones
    Rb-Joseph Addai
    Wr-Eric Moulds
    Wr-David Givens
    Qb-Leinart

I can only hope that Kitna locks into Roy Williams early and often.
    I personally have Davis on my don't draft list. He is to injury prone and has capable guys behind him who could most likely produce as well as him. With him being hurt all preseason and mostl ikely out Week 1, he is a very big risk.

I would guess that Jones will be your RB2 most of the season. Holt and Williams are good WRs and Delhomme is a decent QB. You have two good TEs, a good K, and a good D. I believe your trouble spot is your RB2 spot.

This is a guess, but I'd say you took Holt with your 2nd pick. I would have taken the best RB available with that pick (maybe a Parker, Dillon type) and then taken the best WR on the way back.

With Tomlinson you have a chance every week.
    Matta = Really good

Jones is your RB2 and will be very productive. Addai will contribute later in the season, I think.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Is wally Lundy still available? If so, drop Leinart, and pick him up until you know what D Davis's status is.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye33 View Post
    I personally have Davis on my don't draft list. He is to injury prone and has capable guys behind him who could most likely produce as well as him. With him being hurt all preseason and mostl ikely out Week 1, he is a very big risk.

I would guess that Jones will be your RB2 most of the season. Holt and Williams are good WRs and Delhomme is a decent QB. You have two good TEs, a good K, and a good D. I believe your trouble spot is your RB2 spot.

This is a guess, but I'd say you took Holt with your 2nd pick. I would have taken the best RB available with that pick (maybe a Parker, Dillon type) and then taken the best WR on the way back.

With Tomlinson you have a chance every week.
    Actually I dropped the ball and choose Domanick Davis #2. I just didn't realize he was that banged up. I figured with them passing on Bush he was ready to break out.

Really missed that one.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Turn Off Ads?