Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasy Hockey

Re: Fantasy Hockey

Okay I'll make it an even 6.

I hope I can make this draft, because in my other league I missed out and got a real bad team. PIM are worth negatives in the league and plus/minus is worth 0, so I drafted Morrow in the 3rd round (180 PIM, plus 30) and my highest rated d-man was Marek Malik (plus 30). He's worth negative points. I need to do well in this one just to avoid a breakdown knowing I'm Canadian and I can't beat Americans in fantasy hockey.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Can you open up the league and let a couple of random players join? (Just asking, I don't know if it's even possible w/Yahoo.)

Quote Originally Posted by NJReds View Post
    Can you open up the league and let a couple of random players join? (Just asking, I don't know if it's even possible w/Yahoo.)
    Once it's started as a private league with a ID# and a password, you would have to delete the league and create a new one as a public league to do that.

If you know someone outside of Redszone that would be interested in playing, I don't think Joseph would mind if you gave them the ID# and password to our league in an attempt to try and fill the league. Maybe Joseph can weigh in on that himself, but I know I wouldn't mind if the league had other people other than those that post at Redszone.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I see the draft was pushed back another week. I've asked a friend of mine if he wants to join in. Big hockey fan.

I'm happy for anyone who might want to join doing so. It's been open to RZ for a while now and we haven't filled the ranks, so we might as well go outside.

2 more people and I'd be happy enough to let it go to draft, which will probably be adjusted to a offline one since time and interest are difficult propositions at present.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

We're at 6 teams in the league. Is the draft going to take place today?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

This had completely slipped my mind, but apparently yes.

Much like the NL Central, we've got 3 teams bunched at the top, and 3 teams bunched at the bottom with a pretty big chasm in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Much like the NL Central, we've got 3 teams bunched at the top, and 3 teams bunched at the bottom with a pretty big chasm in between.
    Keep an eye out for the bottom 3 teams. I'd be willing to bet that all 3 get fairly close to the top towards the end of the season.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    Keep an eye out for the bottom 3 teams. I'd be willing to bet that all 3 get fairly close to the top towards the end of the season.
    Not on my watch.

Turn Off Ads?