Thread: Burns Warming Up in Red Sox Pen

kapers

Burns Warming Up in Red Sox Pen

I'll let you know how he does against the Oakland A's

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Re: Burns Warming Up in Red Sox Pen

I feel for Burns.

He's gone from a team that has a chance at the playoffs to a team that has ZERO chance of making the playoffs with Big Papi, Manny Being Manny, and yeah, I'll go there.... Weapons of Mass Destruction, aka Wily Mo Pena all out indefinitely.

Hope you pitch well, Mike.

This Miller Lite's for you.

Lover of Trivialities Doc. Scott's Avatar

Mike struck out Frank Thomas (!), but immediately served up a double to Eric Chavez and a run-scoring single to Jay Payton before getting Bobby "Next OF Acquired by Wayne Krivsky" Kielty to line out and Marco Scutaro to ground out.

kapers

Batters Faced:

Frank Thomas Strikes Out
    Eric Chavez Double
    Jay Payton Double, Chavez scores
    Bobby Kielty Flied out to Left
    Marco Scutaro Grounded out to 2nd

MLB Gameday already has his smiling face in a BoSox uniform

Quote Originally Posted by Highlifeman21 View Post
    I feel for Burns.

He's gone from a team that has a chance at the playoffs to a team that has ZERO chance of making the playoffs.
    I feel sorrier for Kearns and Lopez. They were/are in the same situation; in addition, they were starters.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone View Post
    I feel sorrier for Kearns and Lopez. They were/are in the same situation; in addition, they were starters.
    Perhaps.

I guess I have different feelings for position players than relievers. Lopez and Kearns were jetisoned to their newly found exile in Washington. I almost feel that Bowden got two of his boys back, but with his own uncertain future, Lopez and Kearns are now auditioning for future employment with other ballclubs.

I wish Lopez and Kearns had a better tryout with our club, but ultimately, Krivsky deemed them not a part of our future. Of anyone involved in the trade, I miss Kearns the most. I feel he's the largest contributing factor to our lessened offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Scott View Post
    Bobby "Next OF Acquired by Wayne Krivsky" Kielty

Turn Off Ads?