Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Redsfest Questions?

Re: Redsfest Questions?

Quote Originally Posted by scounts22 View Post
    The players will sign anything you bring!

BTW, does anyone think Dunn will make an appearance?
    Personally, I could care less - I'm pretty much going for the other stuff. BTW, the last RedsFest Dunn was only doing autographs - no photos - so I was not a happy camper. Hopefully, this year with my new zoom camera I'll be able to get nice photos w/o standing in line.
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran View Post
    Personally, I could care less - I'm pretty much going for the other stuff. BTW, the last RedsFest Dunn was only doing autographs - no photos - so I was not a happy camper. Hopefully, this year with my new zoom camera I'll be able to get nice photos w/o standing in line.
    I like Dunn, but more than anything, I was wondering if he wasn't on the schedule because he might be traded or if he just didn't want to do it.

I can't wait until Friday! I'll be in attendance both days, and I'll be one of the dorks in line to get my pictures taken with as many players as possible!

I hope all of you that can attend it enjoy it, sounds like a great time!!!

I like Dunn, but more than anything, I was wondering if he wasn't on the schedule because he might be traded or if he just didn't want to do it.

They said a couple of weeks ago that he probably won't be there as he is about to become a father on or around that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    They said a couple of weeks ago that he probably won't be there as he is about to become a father on or around that time.
    Whaaaaat?!?! I missed that somewhere...

It was mentioned in this Hot Stove Report by Zach, Marketing Operations Coordinator for the Reds...

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showt...ight=hot+stove
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Not to get off topic... I wonder if Dunn is already married or planning to marry the mother of his child?

It was mentioned in this Hot Stove Report by Zach, Marketing Operations Coordinator for the Reds...

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showt...ight=hot+stove
    Thanks for the info!

Not to get off topic... I wonder if Dunn is already married or planning to marry the mother of his child?]
    Good question! How are we gonna get the answer to that???

Good question! How are we gonna get the answer to that???
    Creek's been quiet lately. Either she's depressed or having problems finding the white dress to wear

I could see Adam strolling up to the poker table on Saturday night unannounced. JMO.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Hey folks - my band Screaming Mimes is holding a contest for 4 tickets to Friday's Redsfest... details below:

Redsfest is THIS FRIDAY & SATURDAY December 1st & 2nd. We play the really big show Friday at 8:00 PM. And now you can win 4 tickets to Friday's Redsfest - which means free access to the concert!

Announcing the Screaming Mimes Redsfest Ticket Giveaway Contest Extravaganza! (cue trumpet sting)

To enter, email us at dave@screamingmimes.com with a really clever limerick, drawing, picture, song, animation - anything that can be emailed - with some reference, either obvious or discreet, to Screaming Mimes by Wednesday the 29th at Midnight. Judging will take place Thursday and you will be contacted immediately to get your 4 tickets for Friday's Redsfest. Please include your phone number and email addresses with the entry. The winning entry will be posted on screamingmimes.com and myspace.com/screamingmimes , along with some of the runners-up that really amuse us.

To find out exactly what's happening with Redsfest, check out www.reds.com/redsfest - all the players, interactives, games, music, etc...

If you haven't checked out www.screamingmimes.com yet, GO THERE NOW and download our FREE GIFT to you - and mp3 of our spunky song "Christmastime". We only ask that you share it with everyone you can and help spread the love... just use proper protection when you spread love.

See you Friday!!!!

Dave, Randy, Preston & Jim
    Screaming Mimes
    www.screamingmimes.com

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    If you haven't checked out www.screamingmimes.com yet, GO THERE NOW and download our FREE GIFT to you - and mp3 of our spunky song "Christmastime". We only ask that you share it with everyone you can and help spread the love... just use proper protection when you spread love.

Spunky? What, you couldn't make it scrappy?
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Ive never been to a RedsFest so im not real sure what to expect. Im not sure if any of us really know how the new RedsFest is going to be. But for those of yall who have been to some of the RedsFest in the past I got a few quick questions.

Should I expect real long lines at the Photo and autograph booths?
    Will it be jammed packed in there?
    How is parking around the Duke Energy Center?

Autographs for the popular players - yes. Photos the same - tho' the lines move quicker...

The last Redsfest it was jammed around the lines only - IIRC, to get autographs you had to get into one line to get a voucher and then go to the actual autograph line.

How is parking around the Duke Energy Center? There is a dedicated parking garage for the Center but that will probably be packed - I've always parked at Tower Place.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaknb8k View Post
    Ive never been to a RedsFest so im not real sure what to expect. Im not sure if any of us really know how the new RedsFest is going to be. But for those of yall who have been to some of the RedsFest in the past I got a few quick questions.

How is parking around the Duke Energy Center?
    A word of advice... IF you are attending RedsFest for just an autograph or to see a certain player - you might be disappointed. I usually go only for the photos, discounted team merchandise, and the memorabilia.

FWIW -- Yesterday on his XM show, Dibble said he'll be there.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Turn Off Ads?