Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: GABP Changes

Re: GABP Changes

Actually, the other day Chris Welsh said the sun causes a glare off the batter's eye on sunny days, or early evening during night games, something they're going to work on during the off season. Why it took three years to address the problem is beyond me.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone View Post
    Actually, the other day Chris Welsh said the sun causes a glare off the batter's eye on sunny days, or early evening during night games, something they're going to work on during the off season. Why it took three years to address the problem is beyond me.
    The sun is brutal in LF as it sets. It glares off the big glass building across FWW and is directly in the LF's eyes. The folks in the bleachers look like they are being baked to death over there (my seats are on the RF line so I'm looking right at them).

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    The sun is brutal in LF as it sets. It glares off the big glass building across FWW and is directly in the LF's eyes. The folks in the bleachers look like they are being baked to death over there (my seats are on the RF line so I'm looking right at them).
    I never thought about the reflection off the Walnut Building.

Until recently, my insurance company was housed there. We were having a meeting on the top floor and the conference room, windows floor to ceiling, overlooks the outfield. I remember commenting on what a great view it was.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

I wonder if they can make some kind of shade for that reflection. It might not fit in with the design of the stadium but Bob can always sell advertising on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

I asked my father what he thought about the batters eye building.

His response: "You mean that chicken coop they stuck out there?"

Turn Off Ads?