Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Do you enjoy big hits?(football)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do you enjoy big hits?(football)

Someone posted this link in another forum and I thought I would share it over here.

These are some of the nastiest hits I have ever seen.

http://kissmesuzy.blogspot.com/2006/...e-all-day.html

Re: Do you enjoy big hits?(football)

I can't stop watching it! Especially since High School and College football are already on, and NFL is about to kick off!!!
    Let's make some noise!

That same blog says that Favre will announce his retirement Weds. ??

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack View Post
    That same blog says that Favre will announce his retirement Weds. ??
    I like Favre, but the Packers aren't doing their team's future any justice by sitting Aaron Rogers for a washed up Favre.

They drafted him for a reason

One of the worst hits (injuries) that I ever saw was when Kermit Alexander took out Gayle Sayers (knee). Tore every piece of cartiledge out of the knee.

What I like about the "older" footage" (from the 60's) is just how much punishment the QBs took (shortened some careers), and that players back then didn't wear as much protection.

Guys like Butkus, Jones, and then Tatum and Lambert. Simply nasty. They wanted to take you out of the game.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?