Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game Thread 9-3-06...GABP here we come

Re: Game Thread 9-3-06...GABP here we come

I am done with this team! We stink and I am now in the Narron sucks camp! Just gave up the winning run.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Where is Weathers???

Trevor Hoffman now I assume.

why in the world would that guy be in the game today. You mean to tell me no one else is available. There's no excuse for this one. Magic shouldve been on mop up duty and worked his way back up the food chain. I dont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by icehole3 View Post
    why in the world would that guy be in the game today. You mean to tell me no one else is available. There's no excuse for this one. Magic shouldve been on mop up duty and worked his way back up the food chain. I dont get it.
    Neither do I. I have been defending Narron but that may push me over the edge.

GOREDSGO32

Season over, 2 1/2 games back of the Wild Card, with two teams ahead of us, its over. Some people can be optimistic, but to do that you gotta give up all common sense to do so. Well football season is starting, way to blow the year Cincy, I actually was excited at the end of August though. How the **** you go 2-8 on this road trip is beyond me though. Complete and utter collapse.

Jr take the bat off your shoulder please

Thank you Jerry Moron

They have to play Majic , That way the trade doesn't look so bad! I told you from day one this was the worst trade ever and our relief pitching has gotten worse. MILTON deserves more than this . I'ts a darn shame!!! We are done! I will start the chant Narron must go!!!! What was he thinking?? wow ! I m wore out from yelling at the TV

Pathetic Trip......Narron Officially Has Gotten On My Bad Side......No Excuse To Bring In Majeweski In That Situation......Hell He Shouldn't Have Even Brought In Cormier To Put The Runners On.....I Have Yet To See Cormier Come Into A Game and Not Make The Inning Interesting....His Stats Really Don't Show For How ****ty He Really Is....Majewski Never Was Good Since He Came Over and Then To Bring Him In To Try To Get Them Out Of An Inning Is A Joke.....Narron Should Be Gone

We are a game under .500 and ONLY 2.5 games out of the Wild Card. No excuse losing this game though. In the Padre 8th, why not play match up with each hitter because of the EXTENDED roster of pitchers?

Wells is good but is not CY YOUNG.

Let's kick these west coast teams butt at OUR house. Hopefully, the breaks will go our way.

We need to go 18-7 the rest of the way.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

A team whose weakness is starting pitching loses because of everything else. Inept play in the field leads to 1 run, poor pitching from the pen coupled with completely clueless managing the other. Add in absolutely no hitting and you lose.

Milton Pitched Good Tonight.....We Lost Because Of The Bullpen.....Hmm Wasn't Wayne Supposed To Fix That Problem

We need to have a 7-2 homestand in the worst way.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?