Turn Off Ads?

Thread: More Roster Moves

More Roster Moves

Reds moves
    The Reds today recalled from Class A Sarasota RHP Matt Belisle and LHP Chris Michalak...recalled from Class AAA Louisville IF Ray Olmedo...selected from Louisville the contract of OF Dewayne Wise...RHP Elizardo Ramirez was recalled from Louisville and was placed on the 60-day disabled list (right shoulder tendinitis).
    http://www.lance1530homer.com/blog.asp

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: More Roster Moves

If nothing else, he's proving himself masterful at juggling 40 man rosters et al.

Calgary, Alberta, aka, the most prosperous city in the world.

This might explain the (sudden) problems that Ramirez had. At least it's better than believing he simply sucks.

By my count that is now 33. This is now the most guys that the Reds have had on the ML roster at one time that I can remember.

Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

another on the 60 Day DL means an extra spot on the playoff roster if we can get there!

Man, Belisle and Michalak must have really tore up Sarasota to get called back up this quick.

Rey Rey had 3 or 4 hits last night in Louisville. I saw my first Bats game and he was the only bright spot on the team really, well Shearn was good too.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Cincinnati Bengals - None
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

Haunted by walks

Quote Originally Posted by harangatang View Post
    Man, Belisle and Michalak must have really tore up Sarasota to get called back up this quick.
    Shouldn't they have to spend some time in Dayton, Chattanooga and Louisville before they're ready?

Turn Off Ads?