Turn Off Ads?
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Labor Day Game Thread Reds Vs Giants

Re: Labor Day Game Thread Reds Vs Giants

Stanton throws a curve ball right down the middle and K's Larue...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Here is Dave Ross... THe Last hope!

Come on Ross....tie this baby up!

Nice AB, and Season Jason PUKE

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

2 AB's in a row Strike Three RIGHT DOWN the MIDDLE. Good take LaRue.. Man oh Man.
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

RotoHester

Quote Originally Posted by ochoa30 View Post
    Your right about that but if he doesnt miss his spot he probably gets him. Bad pitch there but he shouldnt have pitched to him at all as you said.

That's what I mean. IF you aren't going to intentionally walk him, you pitch away, that way if you make a mistake it's so far out he can't get to it. You don't pitch him in where you know he's not going to lean away because he has body armor on and if you make a mistake he places it in the crowd. I dunno, I mean he's not the Barry Bonds of the past years, but he's now hit a HR in 3 straight games I Think, so he's obviously getting in a groove. You have handled him so far tonight, but you can pick up a scolding hot pan and not burn yourself a couple times but I wouldn't keep trying it!

RotoHester

Not quite the way I wanted to stay under 9.5. This game has made me sick. A week ago my g/f and I were looking at playoff tickets, it's starting to look like if we're getting them we'll have to go to St. Louis to see a game.

Sickening. Pat yourself on the back Jerry, another heck of a job.

well... good game guys, way to battle, we just came up short... Bonds is great and he beat us tonight... Harang made a good pitch and Bonds took it out... We arent out of this yet... We have 24 more games to go and we'll get em.... This series isnt make or break, but we'll see what happens... -Jerry Narron (WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING)

I would have rather seen Milton hit than Larue. I've backed Narron on a lot of things, but I don't understand letting Larue hit there.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

And that just about does it. 2006 ended about 2 weeks ago on the west coast. I was sure hoping we could stay in it a bit longer. But it still beats last year. But this is getting old year after year. When will be actually compete at a championship level again. 1990 was sooooooooo long ago.

68-70... That doesn't even sound right...

This team just stinks, its so sad, i cant believe the marlins are better then us but i think it has a lot to do with managing. The players arent off the hook though as they have all collectively choked. it is disgusting to watch lately.

bgredsfan

Time to root for the Marlins. Kids that are playing their hearts out unlike the Reds that are playing out the string.

I think bob castelini has been great but if they want to win they have to get a bonafide star like soriano or vernon wells, they have to pony up the cash a little and get us someone who can carry a team, we dont have anyone who can as of now.

this one hurts more than any other this season. this was the last chance for romance, and we just got kicked in the junk.

Turn Off Ads?