Turn Off Ads?

Thread: How many of these DFA/salary dump players are we on the hook for now?

GOREDSGO32

How many of these DFA/salary dump players are we on the hook for now?

I really hope Krivsky knows what he is doing and none of these pitchers or junk players signed late this year as salary dumps are back. I know Courmeir is signed here now, which will probably come back to bite us - but Schoenweis, Franklin, Kim? Ugh. Keep Guardado if he's healthy and let the rest go.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: How many of these DFA/salary dump players are we on the hook for now?

I believe most are free agents, though some will still be under the Reds control. Lohse and Kim for instance are arbitration eligible, so the Reds will have first shot at keeping them. Plenty of others - Guardado, Schoeneweis, Hollandsworth, Johnson, Franklin (I think) - will be free agents.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Serafini View Post
    I believe most are free agents, though some will still be under the Reds control. Lohse and Kim for instance are arbitration eligible, so the Reds will have first shot at keeping them. Plenty of others - Guardado, Schoeneweis, Hollandsworth, Johnson, Franklin (I think) - will be free agents.
    So in short.. "Put away the pitch forks and torches"

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    So in short.. "Put away the pitch forks and torches"

won't somebody think of the children!?
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    won't somebody think of the children!?

Turn Off Ads?