http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/NASAp...=.jsp&c_id=cin

From Reds.com:

CHICAGO -- Obviously, Reds left fielder Adam Dunn doesn't want to end his season scuffling at the plate.
Following an 0-for-3 game in Saturday's 4-0 loss to the Cubs, Dunn was hitless in his last 13 at-bats and batting .171 since Aug. 1. That included a .206 mark (7-for-34) with runners in scoring position.

"I definitely want to finish on a high note," Dunn said before Saturday's game. He is batting .237 with 40 home runs and 91 RBIs overall.

Wrigley Field would be a likely spot for Dunn to snap out of it. He has hit 17 home runs at the ballpark since 2001, the most by a Cubs opponent. But the 26-year-old felt it would take more than a favorable stadium for him to improve.

"There are a lot of things I'm doing wrong that are contributing to why I stink," Dunn said.

One issue bothering the lefty swinging Dunn has been getting out in front with his right foot instead of staying back on the ball.

"I've watched lots of tape, go to the cage and hit a lot," Dunn said. "I've just gotten into a bad habit and I need to get out of it. If I stay back, I'll be fine."
Looks like he is trying hard to break out of it.

Is he truly lazy?