1) All the calls are going to go their way. Always do.
2) Pittsburgh will fail on several long 3rd down conversions but will miraculously keep the drive alive with a penalty against the Jaguars.
There is nothing more painful than having them 3rd and 14 and the ref says "5 yard penalty...automatic first down...." Happened last week.
3) Byron Leftwich will throw to Polamalu's side of the field and wonder why he has 3 INTs before halftime. "Gee, coach, I didn't recognize him with all that hair flowing everywhere."
4) The score will be 10-7 in favor of one of these two offensive juggernauts with seconds to go but no matter who is on top, Pittsburgh will pull it out.
5) Ben Roethlisberger will not get sacked. He runs like your overweight uncle after 5 Beam and Cokes but professional NFL players can't ever seem to get to this guy.
6) One of the Pittsburgh Steelers will have a major injury tonight but will be back on the field next Sunday. Rumor has it that they have a guy on their staff that can do that Mr. Miyagi thing where he claps his hands together and rubs them like he's rolling clay.
7) They will still only have a decal on one side of the helmet (before I understood the concept of the homonym/phone, I thought it meant that someone "stole" it off the one side. And before that, I never noticed they only had one decal and used to think I git jipped whenever I bought one of those tiny plastic football helmets from the machine at our local K-Mart. Yes, I hated them from birth.)
I guess to summarize, the Steelers are going to win tonight because apparently no one can beat them.