TE Dallas Clark
    WR Antwaan Randel El
    RB Joseph Addai
    QB Drew Brees
    Washington D

Currently trying to pick up Ahman Green for Addai

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Rate my team...

What type of scoring do you have? If it's a standard yards and TDs league I would say you could package Bush and Walker for a RB like Gore or Rudi Johnson and you could then probably coast to the playoffs.

I love Bush in PPR leagues (I have him in mine) but he is replacable in regular scoring leagues because Duece will get the bulk of the rushing yards.

I'm not sure Randle El is ever going to do anything in Washington's system except break an occaisional return. He might be useful in a package to someone with no depth at WR.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

When you have Peyton Manning, you really shouldn't ever carry another QB other than his bye week. I'd try to package Brees into a trade as well and upgrade your RB spot.

Same thing w/ Defense. I'd never carry more than 1, unless my regular defense was on bye and I thought they were good enough to protect. I doubt youd could use either defense to sweeten a deal (unless you've got an indy or washington fan in your league), so you'll probably have to drop them for roster backups.

I doubt you'd be able to get much in return for either Brees, but he might be enough of a sweetner for another coach if included w/ Bush to get you a better RB.

thanks...

but next week, I have Indy vs Jacksonville, or Washington at Houston.... what defense should I pick? Indy's is better but Washington is playing Houston

I'd go w/ Washington v Houston, especially w/ Freeney possibley out for several weeks.

Turn Off Ads?