Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Showtime Series : "Brotherhood"

Showtime Series : "Brotherhood"

Not sure how many Showtime subscribers we have on the board, I know we've got a bunch of HBO people...

This might be the show that replaces The Sopranos for me once this final run is over. I've found most Showtime original programming to be inferior to HBO, but they have obviously spent a boatload of cash developing this show and bringing in a bunch of A-list talent.

Jason Isaacs and Jason Clarke star.

Info on the show for the uninitiated: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brotherhood_%28Showtime%29

Anyone else seen it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Showtime Series : "Brotherhood"

I watched the first few episodes but got busy. I didn't think it was as good as the Sopranos, although I really didn't like this last season it was kind of boring. But maybe Brotherhood got better after I stopped watching I plan on catching up OnDemand when I'm not so busy with work.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines 1B View Post
    I watched the first few episodes but got busy. I didn't think it was as good as the Sopranos, although I really didn't like this last season it was kind of boring. But maybe Brotherhood got better after I stopped watching I plan on catching up OnDemand when I'm not so busy with work.
    Razor I felt the exact same way after the first couple.

KEEP WITH IT. You will not be disappointed.

This has the makings of a long-running, great show. Did you check out the Wikipedia link? Some REALLY interesting facts about the show and it's production.

The 2nd season has already been ordered.

What were your impressions of what you did see? (wracking my brain to think back to the first few) How many episodes did you actually watch?
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Razor I felt the exact same way after the first couple.

KEEP WITH IT. You will not be disappointed.

This has the makings of a long-running, great show. Did you check out the Wikipedia link? Some REALLY interesting facts about the show and it's production.

The 2nd season has already been ordered.

What were your impressions of what you did see? (wracking my brain to think back to the first few) How many episodes did you actually watch?
    I think I watched 3, but I can't really remember. I'll probably have to watch all of them from the begininng. I don't really remember anything specific, but it seemed to drag just a little bit. I'll probably watch 3 or 4 this weekend.

Cool. Make sure to come back and give your thoughts.

I've really enjoyed this show, but, no doubt, things get much MUCH more interesting/convoluted as the season progresses.

Turn Off Ads?