Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Fantasy Football Team Name Competition

Fantasy Football Team Name Competition

Rotoworld.com has had a fantasy football team name competition for the last 2 years. This got me to thinking...a lot of RZers play fantasy football. Let's all list our current team names, or names that we've used in the past and vote on (at a later date) which we think are the most clever, the funniest, the dumbest, etc.

My current team name is RL's Pronkaholics. Don't ask me why I chose this name. It was still baseball season and I'm a big Travis Hafner fan. No idea why I chose the name for my football team. Pretty dumb.

In the past I've usually used the name Chumpzilla. This was taken from one of the earlier Under Armour (I believe, it might have been a Madden NFL 2K whatever commercial) commercials on TV where Ray Lewis said "Bring it on, Chumpzilla!" I like Ray Lewis.

So let's here 'em. We'll vote on them at a later date.
    Last edited by Red Leader; 09-21-2006 at 12:28 PM.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I can do the Hully Gully IowaRed's Avatar

Re: Fantasy Football Team Name Competition

Mine are usually Simpson's themed

CountryBearJamberoo is my favorite and I like Disco Stu. I've also used Milhouse, Dr. Nick, and many others.
    More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

I've been the "Tijuana Fire Ants" for the longest time.

Everyone in my long time NL Only league always uses a State/City name to start with, don't know how that happened but all of the teams do that. People already had Phoenix & Arizona picked out, so I randomly picked Tijuana for giggles. Been that way every since. And I think Fire Ants are funny. Now I pretty much use that for all my teams, football or baseball.

My team is named the "Yellow Mohawks".
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

I'm currently playing as Birdzerk. Gotta love that guy.

In the past I've been the (fill in home city) Odor Eaters, HooFlungDung, IP Nickels, and Mister Completely.

I had a "famous books never written" stage.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Naperville Demonic Plumbers.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Psychodelic (sic) *****s, with a picture of Phyllis Diller as my logo.

Drinkin w/Freel, Drinkin w/Justin, Village Idiot, L.White the Spitter are a few I'm using this season.

Toejam and Cattlefeeders

Turn Off Ads?