Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 man rotation

2 man rotation

copy the little general the self anointed genius gene mauch go with harang and arroyo skip Michaluk, 2 man rotation

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 2 man rotation

Arroyo and Harang and skip the 3 pains. (Ok its not that good and Spahn and Sain don't need to worry.)

I can tolerate Michalak for one more start; what I can't stomach is the thought of another automatic Lohse loss.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    I can tolerate Michalak for one more start; what I can't stomach is the thought of another automatic Lohse loss.
    Michalak is easily worse than Lohse.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Kearns View Post
    Michalak is easily worse than Lohse.
    Not in their current streaks, he isn't.

Over their careers, yes.

But you have to admit, right now, Lohse is the Reds' worst pitcher. He's unsalvageable. The only bright spot is that this will be Lohse's last start of the season on Thursday.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

how about nine guys pitching one inning each. Sanchez is a tough pitcher

Free Jason Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by redsupport View Post
    how about nine guys pitching one inning each. Sanchez is a tough pitcher
    Sanchez is tough. But I think the park is big enough to keep in a lot of long flyballs for Michalak. I'm more concerned about the offense tomorrow than the Reds' pitching.

But Thursday I'm worried about the pitching. Lohse has the stink of death on him.

Sanchez is tough. But I think the park is big enough to keep in a lot of long flyballs for Michalak. I'm more concerned about the offense tomorrow than the Reds' pitching.

But Thursday I'm worried about the pitching. Lohse has the stink of death on him.
    Tomorrow would be a perfect game to have Milton.

Honestly, I would throw Jason Johnson out there.

I would let Arroyo and Harang go on 3 days rest until we are eliminated. Just have them go on 3 days rest every time and go from there. When you need another starter, then figure it out with matchups.

Not in their current streaks, he isn't.

Over their careers, yes.

But you have to admit, right now, Lohse is the Reds' worst pitcher. He's unsalvageable. The only bright spot is that this will be Lohse's last start of the season on Thursday.
    Yes, Lohse is pitching horrendously right now, but I don't think Michalak has ever gone on a good stretch, so I would rather go with Lohse. There's some chance he pitches effectively, albeit not much the way he's pitching.

nm

Michalak's a gimmicky pitcher and with the young Marlins lineup I truly could see him having some success.
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

So.. if we manage to get the playoffs somehow, who is our #3?

part of BBN

Quote Originally Posted by Tornon View Post
    So.. if we manage to get the playoffs somehow, who is our #3?
    harang,BA,harang,BA,harang

if it goes 7=
    game6 BA
    game 7 harang

I'd be trotting out our ace's on short rest for this series,however I hope Michalec can throw a gem.

Turn Off Ads?