Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Wow, I had no idea Cards' lead had shrunk so much...

Wow, I had no idea Cards' lead had shrunk so much...

Morning of Sept. 20

Cards 80 - 69
    Reds 74 - 77 7 games back
    Astros 72 - 78 8 games back

Morning of Sept. 27

Cards 80 - 76
    Astros 79 - 78 1 games back
    Reds 78 - 79 2 games back

Wow, I pretty much gave up on the Reds weeks ago. I have been paying a little attention to the Central, but apparently not enough. I had no idea the Cards had lost 7 straight and the Astros had won 7 straight.

The Cards are going to be feeling some bigtime pressure these last few days.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    GOREDSGO32

Re: Wow, I had no idea Cards' lead had shrunk so much...

Yeah crazy, I know. It's still a longshot, but is a little less of a longshot than earlier today. Bottom line is St Louis still controls their destiny .. even if they only win a couple more games, the Reds have to be pretty much perfect to get up there ... and the Astros have to lose at some point as well.

Turn Off Ads?