Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Thank you Mr. Castellini

Thank you Mr. Castellini

For taking control of a team that lost it's way under Lender. For hiring a great general manager in Wayne Krivsky and giving him the confidence too make any move he felt was needed. It's been a while since we Reds fan held on too hope for this long and it was exciting until the 2 to last game.

For the first time I plan on being at Redfest and have set the wheels in motion to head down to spring training next year. My hope has been restored for my beloved Reds and look forward to 2007.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    He sure could hit HalMorrisRules's Avatar

Re: Thank you Mr. Castellini

Quote Originally Posted by Redsnake View Post
    For the first time I plan on being at Redfest and have set the wheels in motion to head down to spring training next year. My hope has been restored for my beloved Reds and look forward to 2007.
    I think this season has rejuvenated quite a few people. Fans, players, broadcasters...you name it. There's no other sport like baseball in the sense that it consumes your day to day life during the season. Fans make an emotional investment in a team and Reds fans havent had a lot to get excited about over the last ten years. This season was a refreshing, cool breeze on a hot summer's day. Here's to hoping that next year is central air on a hot summer's day.

Turn Off Ads?