Well I don't post much at all, but have been reading these boards all this year and last year, and love it.

Anyway, it's been a great season, and one that we should all be proud of considering where we were supposed to end up

Anyway, I went to Pittsburgh this weekend to catch the Saturday night game.

Beautiful stadium, the view of downtown is wonderful, and having seats 5 rows behind the Reds dugout sure didn't hurt either.

But anyway, keeping a long story short, I ended up staying in the same hotel as the Reds...Talked to Scott Hatteberg in the elevator, and ran into Bronson at the hotel bar. (I was awestruck, so probably acted like an idiot, but I did tell Scott I was glad they resigned him)

Bronson's a very nice guy, told him he's been a blessing for this team, hopefully he gets some Cy Young votes, etc....but it seemed like he's definitely just biding his time here.

My g/f asked him something about Boston, and he said something along the lines of "hopefully I can be back there in a couple years. There's just no comparison to playing in front of 35k fans every game, ahd having that playoff atmosphere every night."

So seems like we have him for only the 2 more years, but hopefully he can continue to do the next 2 years what he did for us this year.

Anyway, just thought I'd post a pic that I got with him at the bar...Truly an awesome experience for me, and one I'll never forget.