Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What now for George and Chris?

Re: What now for George and Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    I don't think you get what he means by "Prince Albert".:
    I don't know what he means either. How about an explanation.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollcat View Post
    I don't know what he means either. How about an explanation.
    Can't.....it's a family board.

"Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Don't google it..really don't.
    Go Gators!

Re: What now for Goerge and Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post
    Edmonds (I believe) is a free agent....

If he came to cincinnati, George would get arrested for public indecency...
    Or stalking.

(Edmonds' phone rings)
    (Edmonds runs across the room, slows a few steps and dives for the receiver)

Edmonds: Hello?
    Grande: Well Hi, Hello and How are ya?
    Edmonds: Aw come on George. I told you to stop calling!
    Grande: I heard that you were having a few friends over and was wondering if you wanted your BFF to come over too.
    Edmonds: Listen George, I told you before. I'm glad you're a fan of my work, but we are not now nor have we ever been "Best Friends Forever." You know I'm BFF with the ESPN producer who picks the Web Gems. Speaking of which, I gotta go. I need to call them and tell them to put on a few more clips of Griffey getting hurt. Then I need to have a few words with this Farney character is that Freel is always talking about. He's cramping my style, man. Is there anything else before I hang up on you, George?
    Grande: Well, If you don't want me to come over...you wouldn't happen to have Leann Tweeden's number, would you?

(Later on Sportscenter, Edmonds' dive for the phone is the featured Web Gem. Then, in breaking news, Griffey is shown pulling a hamstring while cooking burgers on the grill. Farney's whereabouts are still unknown, except to one Ryan Freel.)
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

lmao

"(Edmonds runs across the room, slows a few steps and dives for the receiver)" brilliant

Turn Off Ads?