C Paul Gasol
    UTIL Manu Ginobili
    UTIL Tayshaun Prince
    BENCH:
    SG/SF Andre Iguodala
    PF Kenyon Martin
    PF/C Zaza Pachulia

8 team league

I originally had Andrew Bogut but traded him for Chauncy Billips (ripped them off IMO), then dropped Damon Stoudamire for Zaza.

Current trade offers:

- Prince, AI, Martin, Pachulia for Brad Miller, Jason Terry... doubt they will do it
    - Martin for Peja
    - Jackson, Ginobili for Ray Allen
    - Jackson for Rasheed Wallace
    - Ford, Jackson for Iverson (doubt they will do it)

This team has Brad Miller and Peja (scores FT%) so I'd like to get them both, and I want to trade Jackson and Ginobili, but what could I offer them?

Jackson, Ginobili, and AI/Martin, would that be enough? Plus they would probably need a center in return and I'm definitely not trading JO or Gasol so I'd have to throw Zaza in there which they probably wouldn't like.... any ideas?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I can do the Hully Gully IowaRed's Avatar

Re: Fantasy Basketball...

Gasol is out for about 3 more months, so it's good that you got Pachulia.

I don't see how any of those offers you have listed would be accepted but then again, I wouldn't expect Bogut for Billups to happen either. I'm not sure about what else you can do trade wise. In an 8 team league I wouldn't consider Jackson, Ford, and Martin to have that much value. On the other hand there should be talent left on the WW
    More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me.

Re: Fantasy Basketball...

Crap, I didn't even see that Gasol was even hurt.

Turn Off Ads?