Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Things That Only You Do With Your Food

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Things That Only You Do With Your Food

Thought it might be fun to see the crazy things Redzoners do to their food.

I like to put dark chocolate Raisinets in my Cocoa Crispies. Awesome.

Anybody else?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Things That Only You Do With Your Food

I like mixing a can of tuna with catsup and hot sauce and putting it on crackers. With beer, of course.

I used to by the spanish rice Rice A Roni and put tuna and catsup in it too.

Tabasco on popcorn is pretty good sometimes.
    Last edited by 919191; 10-11-2006 at 09:41 AM.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

I can eat hot sauce and mustard on just about anything. That's probably not unique to me, but one of those two are on just about everything I eat.

Quote Originally Posted by 919191 View Post
    I like mixing a can of tuna with catsuand hot sauce and putting it on crackers. With beer, of course.

I used to by the spanish rice Rice A Roni and put tuna and catsup in it too.

Tabasco on popcorn is pretty good sometimes.
    I drink tabasco sauce, actually I prefer really hot habanero sauce My ex-boyfriend used to freak out about this. But I hate to cook, and tabasco sauce is filling, and I like spicy food.

Now THIS is something that's crazy, but is actually delicious: Ritz crackers, peanut putter, cherry tomato slice, salt. Voila, it's a meal, and one that melts in your mouth. you may laugh, but go try it. I learned this from a real chef, by the way.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by 919191 View Post
    I like mixing a can of tuna with catsuand hot sauce and putting it on crackers.
    Is that cats or catsup? I'm calling PETA!

I like bologna, cheese, peanut butter and potato chip sandwiches. I've been eating them since high school.

I like putting CATSUP in my homemade beef and noodles.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

I put Doritos on cold cut sandwiches and crunch them up real good before I eat em. Nothing like eating healthy.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

For a Level Playing Field

Very finicky eater here. I'll enjoy reading these posts... but I will never try any of them! I will not even eat Taco Bell... the meat looks like (take a good guess) anything other than meat to me.

I dip my shrimp in ketchup.
    The seafood shrimp, not my.....nevermind.

I like to take a can of kidney beans and mix in a healthy portion of Marzetti's Slaw Dressing. Very tasty.
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

I got nuthin'.

I'm just waiting for Red in Chicago to chime in.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by max venable View Post
    I like to take a can of kidney beans and mix in a healthy portion of Marzetti's Slaw Dressing. Very tasty.
    Oddly, I think I know what I'm going to do for lunch now. Nothing like eating healthy!
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

I eat pretty healthy nowadays, but I used to be known for a mean peanut butter and fried onion sandwich. Good stuff.

BTW this thread made me hungry.
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

I put Doritos on cold cut sandwiches and crunch them up real good before I eat em. Nothing like eating healthy.
    Your not alone on that. Thought I would add a couple of mine being from the south.

Tomato Sandwich - White bread, homegrown tomatoes, salt, pepper, and real (preferably Dukes) Mayonaise (never miracle whip)

Slaw Dogs - Hot dogs with Slaw, chili, onions, ketchup, and mustard.
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

They wheeled a 3x4 steel safe into the clubhouse Sunday morning to store the players' valuables. It took four guys to lift it off a dolly and onto a table.

Said pitcher Kent Mercker: "What's that, Junior Griffey's wallet?"

No tomatoes. Ever.

Spaghetti with no sauce. Pizza with no sauce. Fries with no ketchup.

Tomatoes cause cancer. I can prove this because I don't eat tomatoes and I don't have cancer. Irrefutable evidence.

The weirdest thing I do eat is popcorn kernels -- the unpopped variety you find in the bottom of the popcorn bowl. The half-popped ones are good, too.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Tomatoes cause cancer. I can prove this because I don't eat tomatoes and I don't have cancer. Irrefutable evidence.
    That reminds me of Mitch Hedberg's roundabout AIDS test:

"Hey, do you know anyone with AIDS? No? Well good, because you know me..."

Turn Off Ads?