Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Meredith on Today show?

Meredith on Today show?

I watch Today every week day, if not all of it, at least bits and pieces. I have yet to see Meredith. Is she really going to be one of the cohosts or is this a myth?
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Re: Meredith on Today show?

Meredith has been on there for about a month. She's not bad. Our television in the bedroom only gets NBC right now, so I wake up to it every morning.

They should have let Campbell Brown or Natalie Morales do it- those girls are hot, especially Natalie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    They should have let Campbell Brown or Natalie Morales do it- those girls are hot, especially Natalie.
    What Dom said ! I'm mehh on Meredith she's very bland probably should have stuck with the view or just continued hosting who wants to be a millionaire . Not that i was/or am a big Katie Couric fan either .

Meredith has been on there for about a month. She's not bad. Our television in the bedroom only gets NBC right now, so I wake up to it every morning.

Meredith looks too much like Katie Couric did on Today. Katie Couric on CBS just looks, well, old.

The first is Meredith, the second is Katie from NBC, and the third is Katie from CBS
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

I don't watch much of the morning TV news shows, but I concur with Dom's observation regarding Natalie Morales.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Sorry, I didn't mean to start another thread about who's hot and who's not, and I'm not for or against Meredith... just wondered where they've been hiding her.

She must be on in the earlier hours of the show. I have yet to see her.
    Last edited by TeamBoone; 10-11-2006 at 11:28 PM.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBaron View Post
    I don't watch much of the morning TV news shows, but I concur with Dom's observation regarding Natalie Morales.

Oh yeah.

We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

With all apologies to TB....

Did you see her this morning??????

Yowsa. I stopped vacuuming. On the spot.

But..um..yeah, Meredith Viera is now hosting the Today Show. She gives the show a gritty edge it needs.

You really should catch it, TB.

Ahem.

RFS, not sure where you grabbed that pic, but I've made the "View" count go a little higher since you did.

Alright- no more talk of this.

RFS, not sure where you grabbed that pic, but I've made the "View" count go a little higher since you did.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3080436/
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Meredith who?

Rem

Quote Originally Posted by remdog View Post
    Meredith who?

Rem
    No, it's "Who Meredith"
    ?????

Turn Off Ads?