Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Week 6 Questions

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Week 6 Questions

Alright-

Eli @ Atl

or

Bledsoe vs. Hou

Eli is the second highest scoring QB in our league, but Houston is easy pickin's...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Week 6 Questions

if Bledsoe had played slightly below average this year I'd probably go with him, but he has played HORRIBLE ... I'd stick with Eli

If Dallas gets a lead, it will be the Julius Jones show. Unless your league gives points to a QB for handing off the ball, stay with Eli.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Eli for sure.

My problem is:

Bulger vs SEA

or

Vick vs NYG

Bulger has thrown for 300+ yards in 4 of his last 5 games vs. Seattle. He threw for 260 in the other game. Plus the Rams new offense is starting to click.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    Bulger has thrown for 300+ yards in 4 of his last 5 games vs. Seattle. He threw for 260 in the other game. Plus the Rams new offense is starting to click.
    I had read those stats as well and was leaning towards Bulger, but I just wanted to get a 2nd opinion.

I forgot to add this one.

Berrian @ ARI

or

R. Williams vs BUF

My other starter is Holt. I am currently leaning towards Berrian since Arizona is pretty weak against the pass. However, Clements may not play for Buffalo this week making Williams more valuable, but he's coming off the neck stinger.

Good old fantasy football. Think to much and you usually pick the wrong guy.

Is Williams even going to play?

Berrian, as well as Bulger.

Another issue I just thought about. In my PPR league I have a lot of players on byes next week (7) and have to replace Bush for the week. Currently the only RBs available that are even worth considering (we start 3 RBs) are Noah Herron and Brandon Jacobs. My other option would be to go ahead and pick up Chris Perry and hope that he plays next week. He was quite quite valuable in PPR leagues last season and I would think he could be again if they let him fully go.

Of these 3, who would you pick up to play in week 7?

Perry vs CAR
    Herron @ MIA
    Jacobs @ DAL

Also, have to find a QB for week 7 as well. I am going to go ahead and pick one of these guys up tonight.

Week 7 matchups

Harrington vs GB
    Leinhart @OAK

If those are your options, I'd trade.

Green Bay is insisting on sticking with Green- you might want to wait until it gets closer to game time to see if he will be playing. Herron isn't a bad play if Green is sitting.

If Green is playing, I'd go with Jacobs, as you would have some chance of a goal line touchdown.

As far as the QB matchup, I would go with Leinart- unless Harrington looks good between now and then.

If Dallas gets a lead
    My friend said this to me this week.

I think that if Dallas gets a lead, that mean Bledsoe has thrown some touchdown passes or at least had the opportunity.

You don't get a lead big enough to sit on by running up and down the field.

Atlanta has not allowed a passing TD at all this year, so Bledsoe is the better play, I think. It doesn't matter anymore, though, because I traded Drew away....

Man, we all sucked this week with opinions.

Eli has sucked royally and Roy Williams has 99 yards and a TD in the 1st half alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    My friend said this to me this week.

I think that if Dallas gets a lead, that mean Bledsoe has thrown some touchdown passes or at least had the opportunity.

You don't get a lead big enough to sit on by running up and down the field.

Atlanta has not allowed a passing TD at all this year, so Bledsoe is the better play, I think. It doesn't matter anymore, though, because I traded Drew away....
    Bledsoe ended up being mediocre -- 168 yards, 2 TDs.

We play the team QB, and Dallas had 3, I think- not sure who threw them all.

I was happy to get two out of Eli. Very happy.

Turn Off Ads?