Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you trade Dunn for prospects?

Re: Would you trade Dunn for prospects?

Sure, Why not??

Provided that money would be spent on the team immediately. His lack of improvement concerns me.

2. Turn Off Ads?

The only way I would trade Dunn for prospects is if those prospects were similar to Hanley Ramirez in which they were ready for MLB now and had very high ceilings on them. Any other "wait and see" offers get immediately ditched into the garbage.

If you are going to trade Dunn you better get something of immediate significance to try and offset the production of Dunn. Thats JMHO but you dont trade someone like Dunn for guys you gotta wait a year or 2 on.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    The only way I would trade Dunn for prospects is if those prospects were similar to Hanley Ramirez in which they were ready for MLB now and had very high ceilings on them. Any other "wait and see" offers get immediately ditched into the garbage.

If you are going to trade Dunn you better get something of immediate significance to try and offset the production of Dunn. Thats JMHO but you dont trade someone like Dunn for guys you gotta wait a year or 2 on.
    Agreed. I wasn't looking for any other types of prospects. Unless you knew they were coveted by one particular team you wanted to trade with (ie, Marlins).

Turn Off Ads?