Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Now this is taking a Diehard fan to the extreme!

Now this is taking a Diehard fan to the extreme!

http://www.realgmbaseball.com/src_wi...ng_team_logos/

I am like so getting buried in a Red's coffin
    2006 Redzone mock Draftee's- 1(st) Daniel Bard(redsox), 1(st sup)( Jordan Walden (Angels), 2(nd) rd.- Zach Britton(Orioles), 3(rd) Blair Erickson(Cardinals), 3(rd) Tim Norton( Yankees),(cuz its a Tim Hortons thing

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Now this is taking a Diehard fan to the extreme!

Quote Originally Posted by Topcat View Post
    http://www.realgmbaseball.com/src_wi...ng_team_logos/

I am like so getting buried in a Red's coffin
    I would only if there were no "black".....we are the Reds.....no black please.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

I was going to post about this, but you beat me to it. Here's another story from the Detroit News, including a great cartoon:

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...129/SPORTS0104

I just hope my team's not being buried the same time I am!

Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

Pimp My Coffin!

Give me a coffin in the shape of the Reds logo with Schotzie's paw stamp, big red machine pillow, a reds championship blanket, have a Reds hall of fame sceene around the inside (padded please), and the Crosley field clock replica so I always know the time in the after life!
    Last edited by RedLegSuperStar; 10-19-2006 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLegSuperStar View Post
    Pimp My Coffin!

Give me a coffin in the shape of the Reds logo with Schotzie's paw stamp, big red machine pillow, a reds championship blanket, have a Reds hall of fame sceene around the inside (padded please), and the Crosley field clock replica so I always no the time in the after life!
    Since there is no time in either baseball or heaven, I think the clock is of no use other than a nice decoration. I've always said, if there's no baseball in heaven, I'm going to be ticked off. I figure I'll want to take a game or two that takes a few years at a time.

Senor Votto

That reminds me of an episode of Drew Carey when his father was buried in a KISS coffin.

"Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Turn Off Ads?