Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 Season 6

Re: 24 Season 6

Jack plugs Curtis!!!!!!

Wow, I guess I saw something along those lines coming all night, but wow!

Anyone want to take any bets about how many episodes, until someone has to take out a warrant to arrest Jack?

The teaser for next week was good, with that sniveling weasel Graham telling Jack that he will swear his family on it. Christopher Henderson says Hi!
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post

The teaser for next week was good, with that sniveling weasel Graham telling Jack that he will swear his family on it. Christopher Henderson says Hi!
    I've got a spoiler about that which has been confirmed. The show takes some interesting turns this season.

Seeing tonight's episodes for the third time didn't lessen the impact any at all.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

What is the over/under that one of those suckers is under CTU and/or Washington?
    Meanwhile, I have a million different theories and ideas of what could happen this season - this could be quite exciting. Of course, one of my key suspects is Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCinatit View Post
    Of course, one of my key suspects is Logan.
    I don't know that Logan is that evil...
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

I think the right hand man for the president is in on something.( the guy who wants the concenration camps. The reason I feel this way is because if you caught it in episode 4 i believe the president said that he doesnt question this mans loyalty. Foreshadowing I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by dieselman44 View Post
    I think the right hand man for the president is in on something.( the guy who wants the concenration camps. The reason I feel this way is because if you caught it in episode 4 i believe the president said that he doesnt question this mans loyalty. Foreshadowing I believe.
    Maybe, but see, there's always someone like that in the president's administration that we think is going to be in on something, and we're proven wrong everytime...

For those of you looking to catch up with the old seasons of 24 Amazon today only is selling all 5 seasons on DVD for $125.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref...998791-2467925
    Last edited by Reds Fanatic; 01-16-2007 at 01:40 PM.

La Dolce Vita

You notice at the end of last night's episodes they mentioned that the first 4 plus next Monday's episode would be available on dvd today. I think I'll be patient and wait.
    teach tolerance.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

wow. Just wow.

What a night of TV!!!

Is Curtis really dead? They never showed the dead body...just him bleeding...
    Hmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post
    wow. Just wow.

What a night of TV!!!

Is Curtis really dead? They never showed the dead body...just him bleeding...
    Hmmmm....
    When he slumped over the assumption was he was dead.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Bad things happen when you work with Jack Bauer, if you stay alive long enough he'll take you out himself just to keep the rumors going. He may shoot you in the neck or he may chop off your hand with dull axe, all in the guise of "helping" you or the country.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetstop View Post
    You notice at the end of last night's episodes they mentioned that the first 4 plus next Monday's episode would be available on dvd today. I think I'll be patient and wait.
    Actually, it just contains a preview for next Monday's episode

100 Greatest 24 Moments!

http://progressiveboink.com/archive/24100/1.html

Complete with Youtube clips. Awesome!

I wasn't surprised that he shot Curtis (he pretty much had to), but I was shocked that he killed him. I figured that he was a good enough shot that he could pull off controlling him with a well-placed bullet.

BTW, doesn't Sutherland offer some kind of financial backing for the show? I think I remember that from an interview, thus I'd assume he'd be playing the role for awhile.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone View Post

BTW, doesn't Sutherland offer some kind of financial backing for the show? I think I remember that from an interview, thus I'd assume he'd be playing the role for awhile.
    He is a co-executive producer, and is signed to a contract for two more seasons right now. In an interview on CNN last night, he said that while the rest of the cast disagrees, he believes that the show could survive without Jack Bauer.

Turn Off Ads?