Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 Season 6

Re: 24 Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    So that means Eric Milton > Jack Bauer.

Wow.
    Blasphemy!
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Roy you are aware that CTU monitors the internet through "the regular filters"? You are in serious danger.
    Last edited by LoganBuck; 10-26-2006 at 09:19 PM.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsrule2500 View Post
    Jack Bauer must die?

How can he escape this one...
    Stunt double?

He's back!

http://today.reuters.com/news/articl...1_%5BFeed%5D-1

By Nellie Andreeva

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - The dysfunctional presidential couple from "24's" Emmy-winning fifth season is coming back.

Emmy-nominated Gregory Itzin and Jean Smart are set to return to the real-time thriller in recurring roles. In the show's upcoming sixth season, they will reprise their respective roles as scheming (now former) President Charles Logan and his emotionally unhinged wife, Martha Logan.

As previously announced, Wayne Palmer (D.B. Woodside), the manipulative chief of staff and brother to former President David Palmer, will be the new president on the show.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Logan would have to be in jail. My guess is that he is assasinated early on.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Logan would have to be in jail. My guess is that he is assasinated early on.
    Yeah, you wouldn't really expect Wayne Palmer to pardon him, would you? Unless his own Vice-President who would have taken over the presidency immediately at the end of season five had pardoned him...

Official Season 6 Prequel:

http://thatvideosite.com/video/3686

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

I'm almost done playing catchup. I just purchased the season 5 DVD and will have that watched well before the new season airs. With my wife being in Kenya for the next ten days, I should have plenty of time on my hands.

I am so ready for this.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

I can't wait!!

La Dolce Vita

Just recently watched Season 4 and Season 5 (the best ever) on dvd to get psyched. I'm so ready for Jack to be back!
    teach tolerance.

I'm gonna need a hacksaw.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines 1B View Post
    I'm gonna need a hacksaw.

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post

No that was when Jack walked in and shot the informant before asking him any questions, then said "I'm gonna need a hacksaw" and proceeded to cut off the guys head, put it in a box and use it to get in good with the terrorist group.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines 1B View Post
    No that was when Jack walked in and shot the informant before asking him any questions, then said "I'm gonna need a hacksaw" and proceeded to cut off the guys head, put it in a box and use it to get in good with the terrorist group.
    Ah yes, Chase was the fire ax...my bad.

Turn Off Ads?