Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 Season 6

Re: 24 Season 6

I was listening to a certain radio personality who has seen the first 8 episodes of this years 24 already. And today he said to make sure and watch because in these first four episodes they will do four things that make you say "I can't believe they just did that." Now I'm trying to get my mind around this because outside of killing Jack I didn't think they could do anything to surprise me. They've killed presidents and main characters so that's pretty much expected. We'll see.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines 1B View Post
    I'm gonna need a hacksaw.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Maybe they'll bring people back from the dead. Maybe Tony Almeida will be the head terrorist this year.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

The 24 most shocking moments of 24

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazett...c-1969102699f6

I would put #19 higher, but that's just me.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    The 24 most shocking moments of 24

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazett...c-1969102699f6

I would put #19 higher, but that's just me.
    I agree and I think finding out his wife dies in the first season should be number one, I mean I really did not see that coming at all and that's when you knew the anything could happen.

But my favorite will always be #3.

Gah...this is killing me. I want to...no I don't...yes I do...no I don't...gah!!!!!!!!

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=24+s06

Gah...this is killing me. I want to...no I don't...yes I do...no I don't...gah!!!!!!!!

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=24+s06
    Why would you do that? I'm not going to though, I'm gonna wait, it's only a little more than a day. I wonder where they got these though? I thought they were very careful about letting episodes get out.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Maybe they'll bring people back from the dead. Maybe Tony Almeida will be the head terrorist this year.
    Zombie Nina

Why would you do that? I'm not going to though, I'm gonna wait, it's only a little more than a day. I wonder where they got these though? I thought they were very careful about letting episodes get out.
    Dude, I'm fighting the urge not to do it myself. I think I'm going to leave and not come back until tomorrow night at 8:00

Jack is back!

Quote Originally Posted by HotCorner View Post
    Jack is back!
    Yes he is. I don't what happens tomorrow, but I'm told that it will be THE most shocking event in the show's history. How am I going to sleep?

This is the first time I've ever watched the show.

HE VAMPIRED A GUY!

I'm hooked.
    "I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Thatís the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it."-Dwight K. Schrute

How about Jack biting the jugular? My four year old son walked in to tell me goodnight right when that happened. I had to hit pause, and go have a discussion.

Overall the story line wasn't as good as most of the season premieres have been, it was a bit too mechanical, and I don't like Peter MacNicol. How am I supposed to believe Kumar will destroy Whitecastle?
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

I just read on a very popular website that they are planning to set off a bunch of "mini-nukes" in tomorrow's episode, and there are whispers of real life white house intervention.

I just read on a very popular website that they are planning to set off a bunch of "mini-nukes" in tomorrow's episode, and there are whispers of real life white house intervention.
    You mean as in the White House doesn't want the episode to air?

Turn Off Ads?