Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 24 Season 6

Re: 24 Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    You mean as in the White House doesn't want the episode to air?
    Well the article didn't come right out and say it but it definetly dropped hints like:

The source claims executives are prepared for any fallout from local municipalities that may be on the receiving end of plot turns and twists. How many cities 24 puts on 'nuke alert' is unclear.
    Is that saying that some cities may get different versions? Or that some cities might actually think it's real?
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines 1B View Post
    Well the article didn't come right out and say it but it definetly dropped hints like:

Is that saying that some cities may get different versions? Or that some cities might actually think it's real?
    Maybe we should go ahead and download those episodes just in case.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Interesting casting news that I hadn't seen reported here:

Oscar- and Emmy-nominated actor James Cromwell (Babe, "Six Feet Under") and Emmy Award-winning actor Eddie Izzard ("Dress to Kill," My Super Ex-Girlfriend) join the season six cast of "24." The clock for "Day Six" will begin to tick in January, Mondays (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

The highly respected Cromwell will recur this season as Phillip Bauer, the estranged father of Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland), while British actor/comedian Izzard will portray a villainous accomplice, Darren McCarthy. In addition to Cromwell and Izzard, newcomers joining the pulse-pounding thriller include Kal Penn (Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle), Marisol Nichols ("In Justice"), Alexander Siddig (Syriana, Star Trek Deep Space Nine) and Harry Lennix ("Commander in Chief"). Eric Balfour and Carlo Rota will reprise their respective roles as CTU contractors Milo Pressman and Morris O'Brian.
    Also:

Fox plans to release the first four episodes of season 6 onto DVD, just one day after the episodes have aired. The disc hits shelves on January 16 and will help out fans who miss any of the first four to stay caught up before episode five.

More big casting news for season six: Powers Boothe of Deadwood fame will appear as the Vice-President on the show, while Emmy nominees Gregory Itzin and Jean Smart will reappear in a recurring status as their 24 alter egos, President Logan and his wife Martha.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

The "oh my gods" and looks of shock on the characters at the end of the tease for hour 3 and 4 were great.

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?!?!?!?!

Just saw episode 3...didn't even have to download it. Wow. That's all I can say. I'm about to start episode 4 now.

Oh my god...

I just finished episode four. I've never seen anything on television that has left me so shaken, feeling so unsettled before. Wow...just wow. My entire body is still shaking from it.

Damn...I don't know what else to say.

Near halfway through 4 myself.
    I have some inklings of what is going to happen - but we will see.

Yeah. Wow. Rather good episode.
    Don't miss it tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCinatit View Post
    Yeah. Wow. Rather good episode.
    Don't miss it tonight.
    I'm still shaking man...

I liked the first two episodes and how the plot is developing. This could be a good season. But for the life of me I can't figure out why the writers of the show think the stories become more compelling if all the main characters are involved in relationships. It doesn't. It makes it less compelling, IMO. Having Karen Hayes and Bill Buchanon married is just stupid.

And it should come as no surprise that all these horrible things are happening considering the morons they have running our national security and CTU offices. If people like Chloe and Otis were really the ones we rely on to protect us, this country would have been obliterated years ago.

And Chloe's boyfriend is one of the bad guys. He has to be.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post

And Chloe's boyfriend is one of the bad guys. He has to be.
    He's actually her ex-husband. I dunno about him being a bad guy, he came in and did a good job last year...er, 20 months ago.

I'm still shaking man...
    Ok, was that article on to anything or did it have nothing to do with it?

Just saw episode 3...didn't even have to download it. Wow. That's all I can say. I'm about to start episode 4 now.
    And how did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines 1B View Post
    Ok, was that article on to anything or did it have nothing to do with it?
    There's something there, but there's WAY more to it than that.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

I'm pumped!! Can't wait for tonight!

Turn Off Ads?