Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FIFA Report: 58% of all "injuries" during World Cup games were fake

Re: FIFA Report: 58% of all "injuries" during World Cup games were fake

Quote Originally Posted by FoReel View Post
    There is a reason why paintball on TV.... Its because last time i checked there were 7 million people playing paintball in 2000. Thats 6 years ago!! You might not like paintball for various reason but paintball is one of the fastest growing sports.
    I like playing paintball. I like playing darts, Texas Hold'Em, and Playstation, too. That doesn't mean I want to sit and watch them on TV, though.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Good idea but it seems to me after watching the World Cup, that being a man down isn't that much of a disadvantage. Perhaps making the flopper and one other teammate sit in a penalty box for 5 minutes would work better.
    Make them both wear a dress while in the penalty box. That will end flopping forever.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    Make them both wear a dress while in the penalty box. That will end flopping forever.
    Or cause Italian players to abandon soccer for an extended game of grab ass.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

There was more flopping in the Knicks-Memphis game last night then a whole season of Serie A games. Every time a Knicks player moved on offense, a Memphis defender was dropping to the floor. The refs bought the act too, most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    I like playing paintball. I like playing darts, Texas Hold'Em, and Playstation, too. That doesn't mean I want to sit and watch them on TV, though.
    I feel the same way as you, at first i thought you were dogging on paintball. I play one level below the guys you see on tv, and some of them are my friends but when I try to watch it on TV, it bored me. I dont think ESPN looks at the entertainment enjoyment but rather at the numbers.
    I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Turn Off Ads?