Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes- Season One (NBC)

Re: Heroes- Season One (NBC)

If anyone misses the show, you can go to nbc.com and view the last episode to air online. If anyone has missed some of the older episodes, and has an interest in finding them online, send me a PM. I know people who know people.
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

2. Turn Off Ads?

What sucks is this series will be going up against 24 come January.

Stupid TV executives.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

this is the only new show that i'm watching this year...i absolutely love it...

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    What sucks is this series will be going up against 24 come January.

Stupid TV executives.
    And that is why God created Tivo.

Sylar is Future-Peter, who finds out that by eating people's brains he can steal their powers permanently. Future-Peter and Future-Hiro fought each other, and though Future-Hiro hurt Future-Peter (you look different without your scar), Future-Peter stole some of Future-Hiro's mojo to shunt himself back in time and take out the Heroes before they become aware enough of their abilities to defeat him.

That's my theory. Oh, and this is the only new series of the season I'm watching. Not only is it genre, it's good genre.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

University of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go View Post
    Sylar is Future-Peter, who finds out that by eating people's brains he can steal their powers permanently. Future-Peter and Future-Hiro fought each other, and though Future-Hiro hurt Future-Peter (you look different without your scar), Future-Peter stole some of Future-Hiro's mojo to shunt himself back in time and take out the Heroes before they become aware enough of their abilities to defeat him.

That's my theory. Oh, and this is the only new series of the season I'm watching. Not only is it genre, it's good genre.
    um wow
    THE University of Cincinnati

Sylar is a brain-eating zombie, Peter is Harry Potter.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

I just caught up with all the episodes. My question: do we know who the black guy that "hollows out" people and walks around with Claire's adoptive dad is? I was assuming he was Sylar, but I'm not sure if that's right at all.

Anyone notice that the picture of Mohinder's father (from the back of his book) changed from one of Erick Avari to some random guy?

Someone give me a heads up when they start to show repeats from the beginning. I'd like to pick up this show.
    Pots and Kettles

TeamCasey: All of the shows are available online if you want to catch up.
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

They wheeled a 3x4 steel safe into the clubhouse Sunday morning to store the players' valuables. It took four guys to lift it off a dolly and onto a table.

Said pitcher Kent Mercker: "What's that, Junior Griffey's wallet?"

So what did everyone think of last nights episode? Some pretty good plot turns I thought, this show could potentially run for a very, very long time.
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

After reading all these great reviews, I watched it last night for the first time. I agree, it's a pretty cool show.

I went to their website, and they only have last nights show available for replay. Does anyone know if you can see the first 5 shows from anywhere online?
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

I'm thinking maybe that Ali Larter's character is Sylar - the alter ego
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Is Ali Larter's character dead? It was made to seem so, but I think not.

Puffy, interesting theory, but why did they say "only take the one" when they kidnapped Petrelli from the hotel room? It would imply that they are aware of her powers, but are not working with her.

What do you think the powers of the female mole are, if any? Why is it so important to keep Suresh around?

So many more questions. A great show. Smallville for a older, larger audience.
    "I'm a Cucumber, I'm a cucumber. I'm a cucumber, I'm a cucumber. I'm a cucumber, I'm a cucumber. Please don't send me to the pickle farm, bum." - Brak

Record In Games Attended, 2007: 2-1 (1-0 GAB, 1-1 Jake)

Turn Off Ads?