Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes- Season One (NBC)

Re: Heroes- Season One (NBC)

Interesting new character coming on board.

http://www.eonline.com/news/article/...3-0a626192faf0
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I'm toolsy.

Are folks losing interest in this show? This thread seems to be slowing dying away. I thought last nights episode was one of the best. It further entrenched Hiro as my favorite Hero. Although I am disappointed that the Heroes crew decided to do the split season (like Lost and Sopranos), I am definitely excited about next week!!

I have not lost one bit of interest in this show. Still heads and shoulders above the best new show of the season - and amongst my entrenched favorites of the season.
    I had meant to post that I thought Hiro would have something to do with the "discovery" of our other heros when he went into the past - but it looks like I am way off.
    For some reason, though, I have a feeling we have not seen the last of the waitress.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey View Post
    Someone give me a heads up when they start to show repeats from the beginning. I'd like to pick up this show.
    If you have SciFi channel, it looks like they are having a marathon coming up tomorrow, Nov. 29.
    Last edited by Yachtzee; 11-28-2006 at 09:32 AM.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

I'm still watching. I love this show.

So it looks like listing Sean Bean as Sylar was an IMDB boondoggle.

I thought looking back at what happened to Nathan was interesting. Could it be that the psychic connection between the Petrelli boys is so strong that Peter can actually make Nathan use his powers? It looked to me like Nathan's flight out of the car was involuntary, and Peter waking up from a dream right after than with his arm in the air made it seem like Peter had psychicly "pulled" Nathan out of the car.

It looks like Sylar's original power was the ability to look inside something and understand what was "abnormal" about it. Great power to have if you are a doctor, terrible if you're a lunatic. So now we know (as if we couldn't guess) what Sylar is looking for, but what does he do with the brains after he gets them. How does he transfer one person's power to himself without surgery?
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Boy, they really built up next week's episode as well.

And Yachtzee - good catch on Peter's arm being in the air. I never thought of that.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

My guess is that Nikki's not the one with power, but Jessica was/is. Part of her power allowed her to 'move' her psyche/persona into Nikki, or whatever. I think that would make/does make her/them a more interesting character(s).

As a comic book fan, I figure her husband survives the shot by phasing, but I'm sure the non-comic book fan audience buys into that suspense

It also might explain why HRG left Nikki (not Jessica at that point) in the bed when he grabbed Nathan.

I saw a commercial saying there is a Heroes marathon coming up... didn't say when, but rather to check your local listings.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Just watched last week's episode. I'm trying to figure out how Claire's dad is able to resist Eden's mind control power. Is this his power that he can fight off the powers of others?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

I think that his buddy, the guy that never talks helps him block out Eden. He is always around when she had tried it on him....

Maybe he does have his own power, but I never saw it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I think that his buddy, the guy that never talks helps him block out Eden. He is always around when she had tried it on him....
    That's also a possibility. Hmmm...

They hinted that was it with a look to him when she tried it.
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

Wow, another crazy episode with an added level of mystery.

Porkchop Sandwiches

My theory regarding the killing of the waitress: Her ability was accelerated cognition, she was offed because it enhances sylar's telekinetic powers.

It is going to suck waiting for 01.22.07.

Turn Off Ads?